Glad to see your archives are back, CJ

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Glad to see your archives are back, CJ

Postby Tangent on Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:33 pm

Now I just need to finish a research paper and a bunch of quizzes and the like so I'll have time to read them again! :D

I'll have to mention it in my review-site so people know your archives are back... seeing that I reviewed you and then your archives vanished on us. *laughter* Whoops? Bad timing. :D

And, assuming the broken nose was related to something in real life, I hope you're feeling better. Those things can ache when weather changes... (hell, I've whiplash that does that to me. *grumble* never listen when they say "oh, it'll heal up, 2 years at *most*"... *grumble*)
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:06 pm

KD owes me $5

Anyhoo, the broken nose was years ago. It's healed since then.

And as far as the archives go. I did what Kisai told me to do and let Keenspace run it's course. (That woman knows best)
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Tangent on Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:33 pm

cjburgandy wrote:KD owes me $5

Anyhoo, the broken nose was years ago. It's healed since then.

And as far as the archives go. I did what Kisai told me to do and let Keenspace run it's course. (That woman knows best)

KD? *blinks* Hmm, am I that predictable that I'd make a thread on this? :D

Glad to hear the nose is in the past. I cracked my own on the rear view mirror of an old car of mine once (when wrapping it around a telephone pole, idiot me wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Taught me a lesson, I always wear one now). Though it doesn't ache, fortunately.

And yes, Kisai does tend to knows best. Most of the problem comics have been fixed (though I've found one or two missing archives still, they're the exceptions at this point).

Take care! :)
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm

no, I bet him that someone wish me well with my nose.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.