Ashlee Langdone is a **** sucker. (hockey)

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Ashlee Langdone is a **** sucker. (hockey)

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:09 am

The title is from the Bob and Mark morning show up here. This thread is about hockey, so people who aren't interested in it can skip it if they like.

http://www.adn.com/sports/aces/story/63 ... 7865c.html

if you don't want to read the artical I'll sum it up. Scott Gomez was leaving the ice, he was next to the open gate that's by his bench. Langdone slammed Gomez into the gate in an obvious cheap shot to injure the star player. Gomez was then rushed to the hospital because his pelvis had been broken! He won't be playing for the rest of the season :( hopfully he'll be able to play next season.

Even if I wasn't an Aces' fan, I would root that they kick Bakerfield's ass tonight in the hocky game! that was a dirty cheap shoot! Gomez could have been even more injured from that stupid stunt. there are a lot of vital organs in that area (not just gonads) he could have punchured.

GO ACES
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Codebear on Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:07 pm

well as a hockey player im all for fair play and yea cheap shts are apart of the game but thats fucked up. im just hoping that gomez is able to play again in his life other then the aces cause some of you might not know but he played in the nhl and took a pay cut to play for the aces. so good on him. but this ashlee langdone needs to have his hockey stick shoved so far up his ass that he cvan see the knob of his hockey stick coming out his mouth and then hung by it 100 feet in the air. i hate fuckers like Langdone he make nice people like me seem violent. oh wait i am sometimes.
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:28 pm

sweet revenge, Aces stomped the crap out of Bakersfiel last night 6-2. with the first 5 goals all scored in the first half of the first period :D
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Codebear on Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:58 pm

good good im happy to hear that.
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.