coments on comics part 2

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Postby CJBurgandy on Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:57 pm

I'm actually only going to try and make it down there to see if Trevor is working the Ren Fair
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Codebear on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:47 am

thats cool i miss the carnie games they are so easy to do
if you know which one you should do.
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:12 pm

got too busy with the obediance trial, so I didn't get down there.

But, Ginger got an RN title :D

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby Codebear on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:31 pm

congrates for the rn title. ooh ooh i will be up in october. the week of the 7th. so ill keep you posted on that.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:13 pm

awesome!

CJBurgandy

Postby Codebear on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:43 am

i have noticed something while i was looking around the character page i have only one name.. does that make me as cool as Prince?
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:22 am

I just couldn't remember how to spell your last name. I always forget how many "e"s it has.

CJBurgandy

Postby Goddessmisca on Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:02 pm

just think of it as stalker prevention cody
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby Codebear on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:23 pm

holy crap i have to prevent staulkers who would have guessed it. why isnt that in the year book? most likly to be stalked....that would have been agood one.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Goddessmisca on Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 pm

*stalk stalk stalk*
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby Codebear on Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:05 am

whats that nosie? it kinda sounds like someone or something following me... hmm
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Peaches on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:20 pm

cjburgandy wrote:I just couldn't remember how to spell your last name. I always forget how many "e"s it has.

I thought Cody was your brother! ... then I checked the Cast page. Cleared things up.
Peaches
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:31 am

oddly, Cody and I look like we could be brothers when I'm in drag.

CJBurgandy

Long time no beeping!

Postby Irish Witch on Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:00 am

Hey. Long time no being able to get online myself... Or actually have any time for myself. News from down under, the Witch of the West has now gotten herself a job working for security. Every night I now teleport from building to building (by means of company car) doing checkups with the hope that someday I'll get to blast some unlucky theif with a fireball or transformation spell. I spent a lot of money to get into this gig but now I'm here I'm going to get the days free a little more often.

I've also just finished re-reading CJ's comic from the start (done much faster with my broadband connection then the first time I did this.)

Much congratulations CJ on you're recent adventure into motherhood! Just remember though - even if it doesn't have horns kids can still be right little devils! And they have the amazing powers of being able to poop, vomit and pee all at the same time just after you've barely finished cleaning them up! D:

Back-comments on comics! I don't know whether Straps pointed this out but on the comic for 29/8/5 where you say "Just imagine BP stands for Burgur Prince"... In Australia BP stands for Bunjyinup Petrol which is a major fuel station chain and most of the stations also serves as a kind of minie mart.. Our local one has just installed a frech deli area and does home made burgurs and take away meal pack and everything to so........

And as for you're comic involving the Recent "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" movie... Um you have to try and get out the BBC TV series of the Narian chrinicles. The new movie may have had great special effects but trust me.. Their actors were pathetic.. The Aslan death scene in the movie left me goin "Yeah... You really cared about aslan ... Riiiight!!!"
Where in the series they dedicated a whole 15 minutes to that and drew it out until everybody was in tear... And don't get me started on their queen! That was the great Empress of Charn who spoke the deplorable word wiping out all life on her home planet!! HA!
HA! I say!
She needs acting lessons!

Ok.. Having done my rant! HIA ALL! HAI!
Hope to be in here more regular from now on!
Irish Witch
Regular Poster

Postby Peaches on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Glad to hear from you again, Witchy!

As for the Narnia movie... I was always wondering why they made that one kid the villian. I hear it makes more sense in the books, but in the movie, they made it seem like everyone hated his guts for no reason. If I were him, I'd sell out those bratty siblings of mine for free, let alone for Turkish Delight (which I hear sucks anyway).
Peaches
Regular Poster

Postby Irish Witch on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:14 pm

It does make more sense in the book. In the book they don't actually get into Naria until almost halfway through the novel. There's a lot more time spent setting up the characters so that Edward is made out to be a bored arrogant little brat who (more than anything else) hates the idea of leaving the city and just wan't to go home! By the time the enter Naria he's almost alienated himself because of his antics!

Also - in the book it's made more clear that magic was involved in seducing edward to betray his siblings. The witch is nothing but nasty to him in the book but the magic makes him obey and trust her!

AAh the fun of butchering a story that actually takes nearly four hours to tell with any remote kind of accuracy!
Irish Witch
Regular Poster

Postby Goddessmisca on Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:50 pm

*HUGS IRISH*
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Re: Long time no beeping!

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:42 am

Irish Witch wrote:
Much congratulations CJ on you're recent adventure into motherhood! Just remember though - even if it doesn't have horns kids can still be right little devils! And they have the amazing powers of being able to poop, vomit and pee all at the same time just after you've barely finished cleaning them up! D:

I'm actually not pregnant. I have to wait until I'm financually stable before doing A.I.

in other news, yes, I like the books better in the narnia series, except the last book. the last book just makes me want to kick C.S.'s ass after I die and meet him at the book signing in the sky. Not very few books tick me off, but the last battle did. and it wasn't even the overly preachy christian overtones that ticked me off. It's how he treated Susan. (I know that IRL, he disowned the grandchild susan was based on, but still, it ticks me off)

CJBurgandy

Postby Peaches on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:41 am

CJ, you never fail to surprise me. I thought the pregnancy thing was as much a fantasy as Lust and Chaos... but are you saying you'd really have a baby?[/img]
Peaches
Regular Poster

Re: Long time no beeping!

Postby Irish Witch on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:28 am

CJ Burgandy wrote:I'm actually not pregnant. I have to wait until I'm financually stable before doing A.I.

I stand by my comments!

Not very few books tick me off, but the last battle did. and it wasn't even the overly preachy christian overtones that ticked me off. It's how he treated Susan.

Last battle was also a very dark book. I mean, it starts with everybody dying! And then they get into narnia (sent there after dying in a huge train accident) and the first thing that happens is a dryad comes stumbling out of the woods, cries for help - then falls to the ground and turns to ashes!

But then the entire series was based not just on his christian views but also as a political statement against the british involvment in the world war, and the role of the catholic church in promoting the war.. The first book was stand alone written in his university days but as I understood it he actually started writing "Lion Witch and Wardrobe" soon after his children were evacuated during the war. Hence the beginning of the story! His opinions on the government of the day were pushed continually throughout the story... And yes, I thought susan being pushed out was terrible but if you read "A horse and his boy" then there was a bit of foreshadowing about the type of woman Susan would grow up to be right there. As well as in Prince Caspian.

Goddessmisca wrote:*HUGS IRISH*

*HUGS*
I know, you missed me.... Hell I missed me with the hours I was pulling before the job change!
Irish Witch
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.