Random Ponderences

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Random Ponderences

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:26 pm

well ok i have a crazy brain and it puts out ponderencestha i really kinda want to know the reason why. So i have a few and i hope you wounderful ladies can help me out and guys if you have an idea too throw them down please.

ok ponderence #1. when is it a good time for a woman to not wear any underwear and why is it sexy? i mean i like it but im just wounderin. OOOH and when did you start to do this if you have and why?

ponderence #2. Why is it the oddest people win the lotery, They almost seem like they dont even need it?
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:54 pm

#1: I go underwearless when I'm out of clean undies. I will always wear pants during this too because I don't want to flash my goods off to anyone. Or sometimes I go pantiless when I'm planning on spending time at home alone with my special someone. Gives them a nice surprise when they go looking for treasure.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:37 pm

#3 ok i have another one. I was looking through the personals on yahoo... i do that when im bored dont ask. OK so i saw a person who was a friend and in a close group of friends and then she left kinda on bad terms but i saw her in the personals.. why is seeing some one you know in the personals so funny? it made me giggle.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Goddessmisca on Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:47 pm

1) I got pantiless whenever I damnwell please, and often when I'm in long skirts.

3. Try seeing one of them in the "search for kinky stuff" type personals.
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:53 pm

wow did i hit a nerve or something? with number one...

and number three i think this person would have been in there to but hmm maybe i should look....naw i dont care that much about her.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:35 pm

codebear wrote:#3 ok i have another one. I was looking through the personals on yahoo... i do that when im bored dont ask. OK so i saw a person who was a friend and in a close group of friends and then she left kinda on bad terms but i saw her in the personals.. why is seeing some one you know in the personals so funny? it made me giggle.

is it someone I know and would like to laugh at?

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:36 pm

well i know you know her. but the laughing part im not so sure about.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:39 pm

PM me on who it is

CJBurgandy

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:44 pm

hmm i did and yea
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby RantinAn on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:48 pm

1) whenever i damn well please. being as i'm a huge proponent of "playing wit hthe other girl throuhg her panties till they are so soaked that you oculd wring a cup full of liquid oout of those soggy beasties, that's not all that often. To wich various exes have usualy responded by removing them to "make you stop teasing me, it;s time to cum now you bitch!"
*smirks*

3) noithing worse than when oyu fill out one of those things
and it perfect matches you wiht your ex.
RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Codebear on Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:09 pm

that does suck rantinan
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Sable on Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:05 am

nvm on the PM Code, i saw who it was :D

And i found a guy i know. that made me laugh.
Delectably made
Temptress Sable
Sable
Regular Poster

Postby Codebear on Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:33 pm

a guy? who was it do i know him?
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:15 pm

Sable wrote:nvm on the PM Code, i saw who it was :D

Was it Wayne? Because that would be funny

CJBurgandy

Postby D-Talyn on Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:31 pm

I have had the unfortunate and I must say, rather creepy occurance of being matched with my neighbor. This would not have been so bad if I did not hate them with a passion, and the same from them towards me. That is why I firmly believe that these sites are merely there for the amusment of the System Managers.
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend." "Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
#@$%!! BEES!!
D-Talyn
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:36 am

they annoy me because you have to pay a monthly few in order to actually talk to any of the people who look intersting and you can never be sure if that person is lying anyway.

CJBurgandy

Postby Sable on Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:57 am

cjburgandy wrote:
Sable wrote:nvm on the PM Code, i saw who it was :D

Was it Wayne? Because that would be funny

funny thing is I was waiting to see Waynes picture there for some reason but it wasnt, though it would have been hillarious.
Delectably made
Temptress Sable
Sable
Regular Poster

Postby Honor on Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:02 am

#1 - It's a 'good time' whenever she feels like it, of course. If she doesn't feel like it, it's automatically, by definition, not so good a time, and if she does feel like it... well, duh... Girls without panties.

Why is it sexy? Loads of reasons... All pretty obvious. The wrapping on the present is that much less absolute, and an unexpected glimpse / touch of something you want will drive you wild.

#2 - Because ghod is a sick fuck who likes the status quo in most things... So, aside from the fact that the almighty rightly finds rednecks with large amounts of money to be highly amusing, there is the matter that if the money were to go to someone intelligent, creative, socially aware, or concientious, it could have too great a reprecussion on the function of our society.

#3 - Because you're seeing them in 'used car salesman' mode... Presenting themselves not as they would to someone who knows them, but as they would wish to be seen by someone who doesn't.
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com

Warning: Xenophile.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby Toawa on Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:14 am

Why would they win the lottery?

Cause the people who would make good use of it are smart enough to not play the lottery... Of all the forms of gambling available to us, lotteries tend to have absolutely abysmal expected values.

Blackjack/Craps/Baccarat (all when played right) give about 99% back.
Roulette- Probably about 95%, as a guess.
Slots give anywhere from 75% (LV legal minimum) to 95%, usually on the high end of that scale.
"Scratcher's" tickets - I've seen as low as about 55%, and as high as about 70%.
Lotterys depend greatly on the style of play, from 50% for $1 ticket pick-3 (1-10, $500), which, numerically, is probably your best bet for any kind of lottery. State and multi state (generally 6 numbers, 1-56 inclusive), even when the jackpot gets huge (recently some old lady got in the newspaper for winning $294M in one of these).. The expected value of that particular drawing was only 1.26%. Now, there are more prizes for incomplete matches, but I don't know them off the top of my head. Suffice to say, if you're going to gamble smartly, this is your last choice.

As they say, lotteries are a tax on people with poor math skills.

Can't speak for #1 and #3... No experience in either.
Toawa
Cartoon Hero

Postby Codebear on Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:37 pm

#4. Ok ok this one kinda comes from a movie but i have ameet a few but why are ANCHORMEN and Women so vapid stupid and or dense yet on camera they tend to be veiwed as one of the highes of information gathering sorces? to me they are nothing more then leechs and need to be drownd in the bath water they were just soaking in damn premadonnas.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.