How Offten do you read my comics?

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Do you read Burgundy Comics or Shades of Burgundy Offten

no, I just stumbled upon it today and I'm doing this poll for kicks
11%
I only read it because I'm a character, and you make me read it
No votes
I read it sometimes, not often though.
7%
I read it one comic, but not the other
7%
I read it once a week
7%
I read it on update days
32%
I read it everyday, just to see if you've made special updates
23%
I'm so obbessed with your comics, I am infact stalking you.
14%

Total votes : 44

Postby Honor on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:04 pm

bluepanda13 wrote:...I am immune to mind-altering oral sex. . . . well... from females anyway.

*grins*

Well... I could <i>pretend</i> to be male during the oral sex... Just close your eyes, I'll latex some green scrubbie pads to my cheeks, and <i>try</i> really hard to do about half as well as I usually do. ;-)
Last edited by Honor on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com

Warning: Xenophile.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby RantinAn on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:04 pm

hurrrm.......... i'm thinking what honor's thinking.

BEHOLD: THE POWER OF ROHIPIONAL

well ok i woudlnt REALY do it.. but it's soooo tempting to use on the straight ones.
RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:05 pm

*falls over weak in teh knees* 'i someone say chocolate?

and nope. Not even the slightest bit bi. I mean, sure, I had my moments when I was younger (like learning how to kiss on another girl, but it was just that. learning how to kiss.) but I am 100% love struck and attached to a male and I don't ever expect to leave him or be left by him.

Actually, (steady yourselves... this is gag worthy....) I called him on his B-day this past Monday to sing Happy b-day with everyone else (including CJ) and asked him if he blew out all the candles. He said yep, every one of 'em, even the ones from the cake at my mom's house! (I'm out of state. :( )
So I told him that was bad because however many candles were left were how many girlfriends you were supposed to have. He said "well, I DON'T have any girlfriends" so I said "then what am I!??!"

He paused for about 2 minutes before saying "My hunney bun!!!" XD

Then he said "Actually, if you're only my girlfriend, I'll have to rectify that." Then he proceeded to tell me that "teh question" was coming, and that he was like a cobra, that I would never know when he was about to strike, about to pop the question. heh

so I told him I'd prepare my exceptance speach! XD
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:09 pm

Honor wrote:
bluepanda13 wrote:...I am immune to mind-altering oral sex. . . . well... from females anyway.

*grins*

Well... I could <i>pretend</i> to be male during the oral sex... Just close your eyes, I'll latex some green scrubbie pads to my cheeks, and <i>try</i> really hard to do about half as well as I usually do. ;-)

:o scrubbie pads hurt!!! probably worse then whiskers! *doesn't know that for certain*

And the idea of immunity to mind-altering oral sex from females wasn't to say that it had to be less then mind-altering oral sex from men...

more that it was DESIRED to be from men!!!!
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:11 pm

I missed the whole conversation because I was running my hand under cold water. I burnt myself with the candles on the cake.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:13 pm

bluepanda13 wrote:
Honor wrote:

*grins*

:o scrubbie pads hurt!!! probably worse then whiskers! *doesn't know that for certain*

Plus I've already tried all this while she was single. I never could get her to give in.

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:16 pm

cjburgandy wrote:
bluepanda13 wrote:
Honor wrote:

*grins*

Plus I've already tried all this while she was single. I never could get her to give in.

This is true! I particularily remember one harsh day when she wouldn't stop hitting on me in the car and I told her to stop hitting on me, I like men! hehehe

'course... most people didn't know she prefered women at that time. . .

*curses CJ for being her b-day present from Ossiander and getting a free ass grope outta it which WASN'T part of the deal!!!! :evil: *
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:22 pm

I don't remember grooing your ass... are you sure that was me

CJBurgandy

Postby Honor on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:29 pm

Hrm... Ok. I'll withdraw the oral sex bribe. While I'd be willing to bet a quarter I'd be judged better at it by an impartial and hypothetical third party, I do think the one thing that can make a sexual partner better than any other one thing is being deeply in love with 'em and wanting 'em.

(or is that two things?)

I'd consider there to be a difference between "Not interested in girls." and "Not interested in anyone except the wonderful, perfect soul mate I already have, thank you." I'm in that second category... But I still flirt.

It's interesting to me that I simply can't imagine not being interested in girls at all... not even hypothetically. It's a particular intellectual weakness I've noticed in myself from time to time... But I just can't effectively imagine it. Or of being attracted to males, primarily or exclusively... I have far better luck trying to imagine the color of a sound or the smell of a color. Ok. There's my moment of introspective thought. I'll shut up now.

However it works, this thing I can't imagine, I wish you all the happiness with it that one person can possibly endure :-)

Now... Let's talk chocolate. Dark, white, milk... With or without added treats..? Melted? Fondue? With a bright, fruity wine...? Got a favorite season, region, or brand name?
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com

Warning: Xenophile.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:35 pm

yesh, yesh it was you, and yesh, yesh you did!
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:36 pm

my bribe will be a bottle of Arbor Mist and a box of Rassberry Tea bags (unused)

CJBurgandy

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:38 pm

Honor wrote:Now... Let's talk chocolate. Dark, white, milk... With or without added treats..? Melted? Fondue? With a bright, fruity wine...? Got a favorite season, region, or brand name?

Yes please?
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby Bluepanda13 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:39 pm

cjburgandy wrote:my bribe will be a bottle of Arbor Mist and a box of Rassberry Tea bags (unused)

Prefers Arbour Mist Sangria and PEACH Tea. . . not really fond of raspberry tea... :-?
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:43 pm

sorry Peach tea.

not like anyone remembers what tea I like to drink either.

CJBurgandy

Postby RantinAn on Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:04 pm

heh oral sex looses in the face of the power of true love.

in fact, i have to admit i'm hooked game set and match by a cerrtain lady i'll be ogin 24-7 wiht later tin the year when she finaly is able to moveto be with me.. 24-7

for those who dont know what 24-7 is think marrage, with extra bondage. Only you write the contract together, so you dontneed no priest.

now chocolate.. i've JUST become adited to a new chocolatey passion... Nestle double blend milk with rasberry lemonade filling. Oh my gawd, i nearly came smelling it, let alone eating it. I have to restrict myself to a block a week. it;s ritch smooth and oh so VERY tasty.
RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:29 pm

wait, I can bribe her with Sex toys that are for use with a male Partner.

CJBurgandy

Postby Mad Irishman on Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:08 am

All right CJ. I have only one thing to say to you.

Australia.
Forget stuff about the tropics, the islands, asia or whatever. Nowhere on earth has heat and sun like Australia. My offer to you is this.
Visit Australia (Broom for preference, although the sun is actually better inland that near the beaches.)
If a week of sunbathing in the Australian sun doesn't at least nmake you brown then I'll be mighty suprised. How do you think the Aboriganies got so black. (And I mean real black. Some of the full-bloods look like burnt toast).

If it does tan you, then you have to post a page somewhere showing us the colour of your nipples.

And if you lie, then I will hunt you down and take all nuudy piccies of you in the shower!
"Some senseless one liner"
You're supposed to laugh now!
Mad Irishman
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:15 am

no seriously, I can't tan. Even when I got Heat Stroke and Sun Poisioning, I still didn't tan... I barely burnt... I wouldn't have been so red or swollen had my relatives listened to my mother and not slather me with Aloe (is very allergic to Aloe)

I've given up on Tanning.

CJBurgandy

Postby Mad Irishman on Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:56 am

This talk of tanning has reminded me of an exchange student I used to know ages ago.
She was English and had pasty white skin like you, and took nearly the whole year before she made a tan stick. And like you, she had humourasly coloured nipples.....

I wonder if they're the same colour. I'll PM sara and ask!

EDIT:
Straps, I hope your not refering to me because you forgot to ask first. I wouldn't put it past you trying to put all your threats into practice!

Also: Cumming because of chocolate. Good God. The only chocolate I could imagine having that effect are those coffee-beans coated in chocolate. Now THAT's bliss.
Rest of the time - chocolate doesn't impress me much!
"Some senseless one liner"
You're supposed to laugh now!
Mad Irishman
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:45 am

chocolate covered Coffee? ewww.

CJBurgandy

PreviousNext

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.