How Offten do you read my comics?

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Do you read Burgundy Comics or Shades of Burgundy Offten

no, I just stumbled upon it today and I'm doing this poll for kicks
11%
I only read it because I'm a character, and you make me read it
No votes
I read it sometimes, not often though.
7%
I read it one comic, but not the other
7%
I read it once a week
7%
I read it on update days
32%
I read it everyday, just to see if you've made special updates
23%
I'm so obbessed with your comics, I am infact stalking you.
14%

Total votes : 44

Postby Codebear on Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:03 pm

why not the idea of 4 wheeling in a prom dress would be kinda fun i think. just pics alone would be good. hehehe but id be wearing a tex of corse a new white one with my white bowler too. hehehehe
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Mad Irishman on Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:45 pm

Re: Shoes

I did metalwork in yr10 for a few terms. For the fun of it I found a way to fit a pair of high-heals with steel-caps.

<Heal-Toe kick>
Now THAT's a finishing move.
"Some senseless one liner"
You're supposed to laugh now!
Mad Irishman
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:04 pm

actually, that sounds pretty cool.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Mad Irishman on Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:40 pm

No kidding. Unfortunately it wasn't a pair of Stilettos (IS that the spelling).

Mind, Steel-cap Stillettoes would probably classify as deadly weapons.
They wore to thin in the end so I sold them to a second hand shop and haven't managed time to make another pair!
"Some senseless one liner"
You're supposed to laugh now!
Mad Irishman
Regular Poster

Postby Codebear on Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:49 pm

you know that would have to be the sexyest way to die. if you ever wanna see if it would work im a good test dubmy just not too hard please.
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:54 am

perfect weapon for a comic book/movie spy.

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby Codebear on Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:23 pm

now now now no stealing unless given permission . andf i give you permission to steal away. hehehehe
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Goddessmisca on Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:42 pm

I have the freakish ability to kick off my shoes with deadly accuracy...that would be one cool assasan ation!
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:46 pm

I have one pair of shoes where the heel is broken, so I used Shoe Goo brand glue to put it back on, but if I slam it down hard, it comes back off and there are a bunch of nails sticking out. It could be used as a weapon.

*keeps that in mind for Burgundy Comics... the Movie*

CJBurgandy

Postby D-Talyn on Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:06 am

I'm just waiting for The first White Tie music video. :D
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend." "Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
#@$%!! BEES!!
D-Talyn
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:35 am

That might be easier to produce.

CJBurgandy

Postby Steel Roses on Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:55 am

Feel free to argue, but honestly i've never been able to wrap my brain around the purpose of high heels. some people thing the really high ones look good, but the not-so-high ones, that arn't flat enough to provide for the good support of a regular shoe but arn't high enough to provide the stylish look of a high heel, just don't get it.

They are just SO uncomfortable compared to anything else. And the can cause easy injury to your feet if the heal decides to up and snap off.

Guess they look good on someone laying there, who doesn't intend to do a lot of walking, but it still baffles me to see someone in really high heels who had obviously put many a mile behind them with them on.
Steel Roses
Regular Poster

Postby Prettydragoon on Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:38 am

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I check Burgundy Comics every day.

That's really all I had to say, but now I'm kinda flustered so I will blurt something that will get all the regulars jumping on me in spiked shoes.

Chocolate? Finnish chocolate is the best in the world. Fazer Blue Milk Chocolate... mmm...

Heels? I don't believe in high heels. High heels are an abomination unto the sight of the Lord!!!111 And besides, I can't walk in them.

Now if I can just get my foot out of my mouth, I will go quietly away and have a nice relaxing pot of coffee. Hot and black.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Honor on Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:42 am

prettydragoon wrote:...That's really all I had to say, but now I'm kinda flustered so I will blurt something that will get all the regulars jumping on me in spiked shoes...

This would turn you on...? The jumping? I could be talked into it, if you ask nice. ;-)

I could do it in high heels... Even at 6 feet tall, I can walk well in heels... I just look silly as hell wearing girly stuff.
:-D

I think it'd be more appropriate if the box bore a big red lable "Warning! Lark's Vomit!"
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com

Warning: Xenophile.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby Goddessmisca on Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:00 am

I live in heals, and I love them! Flats just don't feel right.

But honestly, more often than not I'm barefoot
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:27 am

I own some flat shoes because you just can't do confermation handleing very well in heels or shoes with no backs.

I mostly wear boots with heels on them. I love my world domination boots

CJBurgandy

Postby Honor on Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:15 pm

Yeah... Essentially all my heels are boots... I usually call 'em bitch boots, but I like World Domination Boots better, and intend to steal it. :-)

My other oft-used quote on boots is stolen from another conversation as well... I'd said "I need a pair of thigh-high black boots with a four or five inch heel..." and my friend said "Yeah... 'Cause you're not freakishly tall enough already."
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby RantinAn on Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:56 pm

world domination bootsd... my girls calls em my "kinky boots of DOOOOOOOM" as opposed to my regualr bots
had to get em made custom
RantinAn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Prettydragoon on Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:08 am

Honor wrote:
prettydragoon wrote:...That's really all I had to say, but now I'm kinda flustered so I will blurt something that will get all the regulars jumping on me in spiked shoes...

This would turn you on...? The jumping? I could be talked into it, if you ask nice. ;-)

It's very good of you to offer, but no thank you. Actually I have never tried it, but "jumping up and down on you wearing spiked shoes" is my gf's favourite threat, so I infer it is supposed to be uncomfortable. And I am more into WAFF than BDSM, so, well, there it is.

Honor wrote:I think it'd be more appropriate if the box bore a big red lable "Warning! Lark's Vomit!"

But at least we use all natural ingredients.

"World Domination Boots"? I was going to say that I certainly don't own any thigh-high boots and anyone who does is a weirdo. Then I realized that that is not a smart thing to say when surrounded by people in spike-heeled thigh-high boots. Then I realized that I do own a pair. But, they have sensible heels and I only wear them with armour. So I'm not sure whether that helps any.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Honor on Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:54 am

Thigh-highs with armour...? Not for me thanks. Feets is important. I only wear mundane steel-toe boots with my armour. ;-)

It took me a longish time to find out what WAFF is... I'm feeling like an extra strength pervert now...

Honor
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.