comments on comics

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

comments on comics

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:27 pm

March 5th 2004
Ok, recently I've become a <a href="http://burgundyromance.yourpassionconsultant.com">Passion Parties Consultant</a> and the comic is coming from that aspect.

Another woman who is a consultant in Texas was arrested recently <a href="http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/12/19/1071337158477.html?from=storyrhs"> Click here for an artical on it</a>
In short, Texas has a law against sex toys. If you own more than 6, it is a feloney... and if you sell them and explain the use of them instead of saying that they are a novelty or gag gift, it's also a feloney. I personally think its an attack on human rights to have such a law. Ah, yet another reason I'll never move to texas.... The other would be their size complex... never, and I mean NEVER, tell a texan that if Alaska was split into 5 almost equal states that texas would be the 6th largest State... they'll threaten to hang ya! bunch of freaks... they close parks down at 75... claiming its too cold. (no offence to any of my texan readers, you are the exception to the rule)

anyway. at my first party, I told the story of the lady down in texas and we started coming up with ways I could sell it without saying what they're really for. We decided that the <a href="http://yourpassionconsultant.com/consultants/burgundyromance/toys05.html">Jelly Osaka</a> could easily be used as a drink mixer or an emergency boat motor, to saftly get you back to shore.

oh and don't click the links unless you are 18 years of age or older... I mean I guess I can't stop you, but you shouldn't for law reasons....
Last edited by CJBurgandy on Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby CJBurgandy on Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:46 pm

march 8th 2004

Ok, first off, I know this movie is stirring up trouble and controvercy (SP?) and I originally had a different joke for it, but Lust was too hard to pass up. And before I saw the movie on Saturday, I had a completely, non Passion, joke lined up, I'll have that on Wednesday. Where do I stand on the "Who Killed Christ" uproar? Thats Easy... GOD killed Jesus. God had planned it, God had told Jesus, Jesus asked if there was something else besides dying he could do and God said NO, THOU SHALL DIE! he might have not said it quite like that, but still, point is God wanted Jesus to die and therefor he did... The Romans might have provided the cross and the High Jewish Priest might have had him arrested... but truely God killed him. Period. You Zealots who think our Jewish Friends did it, you are nothing but morons. I also thought the movie was well done, made me a little more thoughtful about Mary. Maybe its because I'm not Chothlic, but I don't remember a lot about mary being talked about at church except around Christmas time. I actually cried more over Mary's emotions than I did about the fact that Jesus was dying. All I could think about is if My brother was the Messiah and was crusified, It would rip my mother apart! I'm so glad my mommy isn't the mother of Jesus. A bit of a weird thought to be running through my mind, but that was what it was... and although my brother may look like Jesus, he is no Messiah.

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:19 pm

March 10th, a bit late

Yeah, I got the issue with the cable company figured out. And I got a good price on a business line for my studio while I was at it. Yeah, Next phone book, there will be a listing for Burgundy Comics in the phone book. I am moving up in the world... oh yeah, the comic...

umm. That is my new puppy, Ginger. She's so cute when she's not chewing shit up. Thankfully, my land lord has 9 dogs and understands that blinds sometimes are just not puppy proof. Ginger is a herding dog, seeing how she's a Shetland Sheepdog. She feels the need to herd my legs while I'm doing aerobics.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:54 pm

March 12th, 2004
Hey, it's daddy's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!

ok, true story, just happened around 9PM Thursday night. I haven't taken the trash out in a few weeks, seeing how I get distracted by ER and by the time its over, I'm so tired, I just go to bed. Well, it wasn't on last night, so I went to take the trash out... and between me and my back alley is a big ol' Cow Moose. Damn moose... Anchorage is haveing a major moose problem this year. Its not just me and the moose that figured my 6 foot fence was an awsome obstical it just had to over come. I think Moose/car accidents have doubled this winter. I hate moose. Unless it's in my freezer, than moose is alright by me. WOW! Pink Floyd is on the radio so my mind will now go bye bye and start to try to translate just what "the Wall" means... I should write a paper on it someday... right after I finish my report on how education's first mistake was coming up with that 3 R motto, when only reading begins with R.... idiots... HEY TEACHERS LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!!!

Just in case you're wall impaired... that line is from "Another Brick in the Wall part 2"

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:33 am

March 15th 2004

I was sleeping soundly until my ICQ made the Star Trek "Warning!" sound along with that beeping sound they make when they go into red alert. (I'm a geek, of course my ICQ has a Star Trek TNG theme to it) XD Anyway, that sound remind me, not only to turn my speakers off, but that you were in need of a comic. Seeing how I've been sick all weekend, (Bad flu, fever, ear ache, sore throat, sores in my mouth, swollen tonsils, stiff bones, stuffy head, tummy ache, feeling like my brain is trying to escape, but not being able to find a weak spot in my skull...) I totally didn't draw any BCI comic, and about half a page of Shades....

So instead, I fished around my computer, looking for some picture I could post and came acrossed a picture of me holding a spamate (I'm being to lazy to look for links, just to http://burgundyromance.yourpassionconsultant.com and look for it yourself if you want to see what it is... please make sure you're 18 first, I have to say that so I don't get in trouble), and I decided, this is what you're going to get! I quickly put a blurb on it, without spellchecking, so I have no idea if it's grammically correct or not. Anyway, its an ok picture. The skin is too dark to actually be me... for I am fishbelly white. I could hide from you by running naked in a snow storm. I am the only person who can live in the tropics for 10 months and still come home looking like a vampire. I spent everyday, 20 minutes a day, in a tanning booth and no one could notice a difference... (unless I took my shirt off, my nipples did get darker from tanning, but nothing else did)
oh, and this picture is colored differently than my comic is... no airbrushing. And my Hair is lighter than the comic because... well at the moment, it is lighter than the comic... except my root... but that is a different story. Yes, those are pink bows in my hair and the thing in the middle is a skull and cross bone. I love those bows. God I miss having pink hair... *sniffles* T_T it looked so cute...

ok,. I'm off to go back to sleep.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:13 am

march 22, 2004

I had an aswome idea for a comic, but I didn't draw it... I've been house sitting and I had a match to go yesterday which Ginger insisted on embarressing me. Thankfully, the judge relized what Ginger was doing and actually scolded my dog. made me feel better because to the untrained eye, it looked like I was hurting her. But these are dog people, and I'm sure they've all had dogs that do that.

In other news, my friends suck. Well except Neely and Cody and Sara. Cris is a puts and well, don't get me started on Jeremey, Jenny and Matt.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:43 am

March 29 2004
Introducing the birthday boy!

Cody is going to be a permeinate character and what better day to say hi to him, than on his birthday! If you're wondering why it's not colored... ummm... it's because I haven't decided what color to make Cody's hair yet.

Oh and Cody inspired me to make an Easter Egg... it's not up yet, but it will be soon.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:43 am

April 2 2004

Happy Birthday mom! you know truely, mom and I were born on each other's rightful birthday. When my grandmother was pregnet with mom, she was dead set on not having an April Fool's day baby. So she had her Labor induced on March 31st... well nothing happened... until the next afternoon. My mom was born at 4:30am on April 2. Now me. I was stuck and upside down and I was not coming out without major surgery. So my mom schedualed it for April 2. I decided that mom should go into Hard Labor 2 days early and was born at 9:15 AM on March 31.

ok, now that I've shared too much info... I will now talk about today's comic. It's Sable and Cody... I decided to go with Cody's Purple/blue look. It was a tough choice though. Which reminds me... I need to finish that Easter egg I started to put together... maybe I'll get it done by Easter..... :roll:

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:19 am

April 19 2004

I played that stupid game from like 10am on Saturday until 9pm last night (taking a small break to sleep the middle). I thought the idea of the game was to defeat some dark demon king. In order to even face him, you have to collect 12 rune stones and 8 shards of a stain glass window. Which means you have to defeat 8 other bosses in 8 different regions and look though out each one's five different levels. Once you get the window and runes put together, you go into the temple, fight your way to the alter and then kill the demon. Then you have to go to the underworld and kill him again to make sure he won't come back. After the 2nd time you kill him, the wizard guy that sent you on this quest to begin with shows up and says "Cool you kicked his evil ass, party at my place!" so you're like, yeah! I beat this game, eat that you stupid demon.... but no... there's more.

You get back to the tower and the wizard's like "opps, my bad, you're not quite done yet, the party is canceled." It turns out the person who oginally summoned this demon, and was killed by it, was not actually quite killed. The demon tied his soul up behind his throne for reasons unknown to us. Once we killed his majasty, his power leaked out into this imprisoned soul... and it turns out that people who summon demons are actually quite evil themselves, and even though I saved the bastard from a enternty of bad S&M with no safeword, the ass is bent on killing me and the stupid wizard. To stop him, I have to find the legendary 13th rune stone that I had no idea exsited until this point. I'm starting to think this game won't end. I think once I beat this idiot, it will turned out that he was only gaining power because he wants to kill his ex-wife who is really the person bent on killing me and I have to find the legendary court order to stop her from ruling the world.

wow, this is long, I think I'll stop talking about this game now.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:33 pm

april 21

yeah, I didn't color it... so spank me.

actually don't... I sit on my butt all day, I don't need it to be tender.

did you ever get the feeling that I just draw random pictures and then add words to it days or weeks later without ever having an original plan for it... well I don't. So you'll have to toss that theory out the window, sorry.

ever hear the Saying "women who wear glasses don't get made passes?"... well that's bullshit. I think a pair or smartly shaped frames add an air of intellegence to a woman, weither she is intellegent or not. And I find brains to be dead sexy. mmmm brains....and boobs...So when I designed the incarnation of lust, I gave her glasses. True lust has some unattractive features... like cloven hoves for feet and really hairy legs, but over all, Lust is hot. But then you have to ask yourself, how did Lust become a main character... the answer: I have no idea. She was a gag I used for the Neely/Chaos divorce which was something I used to get Mike into the comic... which doesn't actually look like my friend mike... it actually looks like a midget version of my high school choir director Mr. Ron Q. Lange... wait, I was talking about Lust... anyway, she's actually a character from another story I'm writing about a fallen angel. Lust is one of the seven daughters of Satan and the only one who actually helps my main character get back to heaven. Lust isn't actually all that bad in the other story... of course my other story is pure christian blasphamy and I love ever page of it. I made the bible a little homoerotic, so if anything else, I will most likely burn in hell (According to some people) but hey, at lest I'll be with Lust... no wait... she's a fictional character.

Somehow though, I took her from being some demon in another story (which by the way, in the other one, she has no dress), and I got her in a relationship with... me, of all people.

I forgot what the point of what I was writing was. So I'm going to go to bed now... night peoples

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:43 pm

april 23,

ok, this time, I didn't even ink it... I'm so badImage

you know, honestly, I'm not really sure if people actually read the comment section or not. I could tell the secrets of the universe that were fortold to me by a dream that was induced from eating bad leftover halloween candy in the middle of August.Image

But I won't... no... the Uranian monkey told me never to tell.

ok, the comic: there really isn't that much snow left on the ground. What snow I had left in my front yard was stolen by little kids bent on having an end of winter snowball fight. I told them I didn't care as long as they didn't hit my car, I just had it cleaned. And since the kids think I'm a creepy witch that ate my last room mate and casts spells on their bikes, they pretty much listen to what ever I say. Why do they think I'm a witch... the mormons perposly avoid my house... they walk right by it every time... and oddly, I've never talked to them, so it really isn't me that's done anything to them... I think it was something my Land Lord did. That and the fact that I walk around my house in a cape and an electronic voice changer and click it on so I can pretend that I'm having a conversation with someone else, most likely doesn't help.... I think they believe I can magically change my gender too... I won't go into detail on why.

oh and I can't tan. I know wearing a jacket and pants might have something to do with it in the comic... but I spent a year in the tropics and came back looking like a vampire (With cute blond hair). I spent 20 minutes, every day, for 30 days in a tanning booth and all I got was a 10 year jump on my skin cancer. I could still running naked in a snow storm and disappear completly.

CJBurgandy

*flushes red*

Postby D-Talyn on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:29 am

*POOF* Bad post, grr. :roll:
Last edited by D-Talyn on Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend." "Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
#@$%!! BEES!!
D-Talyn
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:21 pm

I was joking. *sweatdrop* I didn't really think no one reads it... there's a "this thred has been veiwd x times" on the main forum page. I just was thinking that I was lacking in the "wait, these comments on comics normally don't have anything to do with the comic... WTF?" comments. But I just figure you complain in your heads and not out loud, in order to make me feel better about being a rambler.

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:45 pm

April 26? 2004

ok, true story, I was getting me and the kids (I mean dogs) food from Wendy's... well actually I got myself food and the dogs fries.... same thing. Any way, it was a normal Wendy's trip. I pull up to the drive through, the guy who works the intercom reconizes my car and says "hi, would you like anything to go with your #6 with lemonade and no mayo or tomato today?" and I said no, that will do it. I get up to pay and he razzes my about my pink checks and how I should carry cash or some of the guys that work there might try to stalk me. I laughed and told him the wonders of direct deposit and his eyes lit up and he went to ask the manager if Wendy's had that option. and I went home. When I got to the corner where I turn onto my street, a chick pulls up in the next lane, smiles, winks and points to her rainbow flag and drives off... which made me wonder, was she trying to tell me she's gay and thinks I look cute in my Deawoo or was she trying to say "hey white girl, what's up with the Thai Flag? you're blond!"... Either way it left me confused and I drove home and checked around the street to make sure she didn't follow me. I'm not quite the whore I make myself out to be in the comic....

on other news, I'm slowly stealing Greg's ([url="http://www.reallifecomics.com/"]from Real Life Comics[/url]) Girlfriend in my evil ploy... see I drew this really nice, sweet and sexy picture of her and then e-mailed it to her... and I got this e-mail back:

[color=blue]Wow!

CJBurgandy

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:46 am

April 28th 2004

I was about to go to work until I relized, I forgot to post about today's comic. You know how I sometimes throw in nudity when I'm out of ideas? what? wait! I don't do that.... </sarcasim>

Cody has been bugging me to draw "Chaos FanService" so.... instead I drew cody Naked... which in my mind is a frightning thing. It would break my fragile mind.

CJBurgandy

Postby Mad Irishman on Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:44 am

Go on. Draw Chaos in 'Fan Service'
So-far ghastly's the only person I know who's drawn guy hentai.
(ie: Brewster)
Mad Irishman
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:55 am

ok, another request for Chaos... guess since now 2% of my readers demand him...

ok, I have more than 100 readers, but wouldn't it be odd if I had 100 total... then I could say each person made 1% of my readership... no wait... that would suck because then I'd have less readers.

ignore me... my little mind can't handle all this math...

but I guess I'll have to think of something sexy to do with Chaos...

CJBurgandy

Nekkid Demon Lesbian??

Postby Honor on Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:05 pm

*jumps up and down with her hand in the air*

Oooh! Me too! I wan't nekky Chaos pictures!

*grins*
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby D-Talyn on Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:42 pm

Isn't Chaos Neely's old husband? :o
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend." "Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
#@$%!! BEES!!
D-Talyn
Regular Poster

Postby Honor on Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:01 pm

god, I'm an idiot.

No... I mean... "Lust. I said Lust, not Chaos."

yeah. that's it.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Next

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.