Postby Linkskywalker on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:08 am

I just thought I'd drop in here and say, mostly for Mr. Smith's benefit, that Scandal Sheet just became my 100th webcomic. It was a close call, because I was reading through the "Queen of Wands" archives simultaneously (all the while, putting off the English papers that are piling up) but I know how that one ends, and I didn't want to cry tonight. Let me just say, sir, that you have a fantastic piece of awesome on your hands here. I look forward to continuing to read your work in the future.

Bravo.
Linkskywalker

Postby Chef Troy on Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:28 am

Thanks for the compliment! Wow, your reading list is longer than mine - I'm impressed.
Scandal Sheet! - All the news that's printed to fit.
~~~~~
Stop by my LiveJournal!
Chef Troy
Regular Poster

Postby RedDeering on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Since this post looks recent, I guess I'll put this here. I'm new to Scandal Sheet, but I just finished reading the entire archive today. So, I guess if this forum is still active you'll probably see my name around...
RedDeering

Postby Chef Troy on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 am

RedDeering wrote:Since this post looks recent, I guess I'll put this here. I'm new to Scandal Sheet, but I just finished reading the entire archive today. So, I guess if this forum is still active you'll probably see my name around...

Actually, almost nobody uses this forum anymore - there's a lot more action over at the Livejournal Fan Community (you don't have to have a livejournal of your own to participate). The comic's on hiatus right now but I GUARANTEE we'll be back around the end of the year.

I hope you enjoyed your trip through the archives, and thanks!
Scandal Sheet! - All the news that's printed to fit.
~~~~~
Stop by my LiveJournal!
Chef Troy
Regular Poster

Return to Scandal Sheet!