Troy's birthday is coming up - what are you getting him?

Troy's birthday is coming up - what are you getting him?

Postby Chef Troy on Wed May 19, 2004 8:12 am

my birthday is June 1st. That's less than two weeks away.

I'm sure you're all sitting around thinking, "What the heck can we get Troy for his birthday?" And please ignore the sounds of loud laughter that just started echoing around the Internet.

Well, donations are always warmly welcome, but I know that a lot of you don't have the means to do that (or maybe you already donated your available cash to Randy Milholland, which I fully support - I sent him twenty bucks myself). So here's an alternative.

Send me "Scandal Sheet!" fan art or fanfic. I would LOVE that. And before you start thinking you aren't a good enough artist to draw me fan art, you might want to check out the Fan Art Gallery. There's a wide range of artistic ability on display in there, and I love every single thing people have sent me.
I'll even give you some suggestions for content (naturally, you're welcome to go with whatever idea you like, mine or yours):
* Any of the women of "Scandal Sheet!" in bikini/lingerie (nothing NC-17 will be posted in the Gallery, but don't let that stop you from sending it. Yowl.)
* Max being shot down in a bar by a woman he just tried to pick up.
* Noted Halloween costumes worn by Phil the Sasquatch.
* Any "SS!" characters as superheroes (existing or of your own creation), with descriptions of their powers if needed.

If you can't draw, maybe you can write. I've received only one piece of "SS!" fan fic to date and I want MORE. Any topic you like.

By the way, if you want to send me something but DON'T want it posted in the Gallery, just say so and I'll keep it to myself.[/b]
Scandal Sheet! - All the news that's printed to fit.
~~~~~
Stop by my LiveJournal!
Chef Troy
Regular Poster

Postby Nadriel on Wed May 19, 2004 4:28 pm

Unfortunately, whilst I have been known on occasion to do some writing, there's no way anything I could put together would be ready before, say, your next birthday...

I figure I'll just send some shinies your way, particularly as it's the same day I start my new job...
Nadriel
Regular Poster

Return to Scandal Sheet!