We're BACK! (well, sort of...)

We're BACK! (well, sort of...)

Postby Chef Troy on Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:18 pm

I finally have FTP access again (thanks to intrepid Keen admins Kisai and Kelly), so I've finally been able to upload new strips!

However, I don't have the ability to manually update yet, which means that the site won't update until midnight tonight, when the automatic updater will kick in. First up is the Wednesday, 2/28 strip that you lucky folks have already seen; then the next new strip will go up for Monday, February 9.

Thanks for your patience, and if you know any Scandalistas who don't come to this forum, spread the word!
Scandal Sheet! - All the news that's printed to fit.
~~~~~
Stop by my LiveJournal!
Chef Troy
Regular Poster

Postby Lynn Bodoni on Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:42 pm

All right! I'll be sure to check back later on tonight. I've been wondering whether Keen was ever gonna get things straight again.
Lynn Bodoni

Postby Chef Troy on Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:06 pm

antieuclid wrote:**checks to see if there's a new comic** **doesn't see one** **wanders off to search for meaning in life**

antieuclid
http://www.therantinggeek.com
There are two separate reasons it hasn't updated yet.

• According to intrepid Keen admin Kelly, DNS has to update before the URL will point to the correct IP address.
  • After the long hiatus, all of Keenspace's thousands of comics are trying to update all at once - some of them generating as many as ten pages on a single update - and there's a big backlog in the update queue.

So have faith, my loyal Scandalistas... the comics are in the queue and they'll pop up soon.
Scandal Sheet! - All the news that's printed to fit.
~~~~~
Stop by my LiveJournal!
Chef Troy
Regular Poster

Return to Scandal Sheet!