mmmm beer

mmmm beer

Postby The Mad Nutter on Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:53 am

Just wondering if there will be any more references to beer? Maybe its just me who is addicted to them but they come in all kinds of funny shapes and sometime, sometimes if you are lucky they also come with small notes and a pair of breasts (breasts = good). Squirrels are good too. If there is no beer I recommend vodka, some people mix it up with all kinds of stuff but they just suck, you gotter take it PURE else you can't taste all the alcohol in it. Besides who doesn't want to be Russian? I do, Don't you? I still think that vodka is better than tequila though I wouldn't pass up the chance for a bit more of booze. Only problem with tequila is you need lemon, salt and breasts again in order to fully appreciate the taste, and who have always a pair laying? Come on, seriously I think that with every bottle of tequila should come a pair of breast, just for the sake of it. Would you say no to free breasts? I wouldn't, maybe Im just odd. Ever tried that stuff that crystallize in you stomach? Man it tickles but it just feels like eating a box of mints, come on booze should taste of booze, not mints, if I wanted mints I would go and buy a damn box, not a bottle of booze. Ever tried drinking in a kano? Man that's funny, and then when the crocodiles swim up to ya and want a bit of you vodka.....those guys can really drink and tell some funny stories. Gotter look out for beavers though, they just steal all your booze and then what do you do? Can't go buy more as you're in the middle of a lake so you have to wait till more booze and who wants to do that? I don't, do you? Some people think I drink too much, I just think people can't stand booze and like keeping other people from drinking. Look at girls, they have breasts but they don't drink so much, if I had breasts I would drink much more tequila (who wouldn't). Maybe I wrote a bit too much but I just wanted to express my gratitude in seeing booze mentioned more at the site, cause booze makes the world go round and I guess that's a good thing. But beer in can's what's up with that? You cant even throw them at people and expect them to explode like glass does, glass rules. Also ever tried burring a few beers in the local supermarkets freezer? Man its funny when they find them and there is beer everywhere. I once worked in a supermarket but they didn't like the way I put beer everywhere behind milk (who needs it), among the meet, among the candy, cause beer is mother natures candy. Argh gotter go kill the squirrels, they are mocking the dog again....
The Mad Nutter

Postby CartoonCrackpot on Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:45 am

The Mad Nutter = The next Steinbeck!

Ofcourse there'll be more references to hooch, there's an irish person in it!

Freak heaven!

-CCP
If you read this you're probably ugly.
MediumRare
CartoonCrackpot
Regular Poster

Postby Crackpotgroupie on Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:32 pm

guiness........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need..... more...... beer.... coments........ *passes out on the floor*
Love and I am
Marikay
"it is the mistakes, that make it art"
Andy Worhal
Crackpotgroupie

Postby Lordbenny on Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:29 pm

Got some strange fellows, in here.
Dont look at me, I don't work here.
Lordbenny

Return to MediumRare