Page 1 of 1

Counter Aura Preview

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:13 pm
by Chibialex
It's only the cover for chapter one but here is a review for counter aura. I hope to have more pages draw and up soon as well ahs cast and plot stuff. All just because you are my peep dod you get to see it first ^^
http://chibialex.keenspace.com/counter_aura/ca1.html

ps. jsut a head up coutner aura is darker and more mature then hnk so there more laughune yaoi, and general me being naughty in it. soo don't flame me about how your now scared for life because i warned you ^_^

EE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:10 pm
by Shonenchikara
Nice cover art, Alex! We really like it! Now, of course we know it's gonna be shonen-ai and all that, so we don't really care. We're not going to bash you for it! We love it!

- The 'Queens

Re: EE!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:38 am
by Chibialex
shonenchikara wrote:Nice cover art, Alex! We really like it! Now, of course we know it's gonna be shonen-ai and all that, so we don't really care. We're not going to bash you for it! We love it!

- The 'Queens


Thanks ^^ i've very happy in only took me one monring to color and one evening to draw ^^



well the shonen-ai is only fair since hnk is freaking breeding ground for shoujo-ai. so it's a reversal of which sex is getting their groove on *hee hee*

who and the what?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:17 am
by Shonenchikara
Hehe, Alex, you're funny. Breeding ground for shojo-ai? Do you get lots of fans requesting that sort of thing?

- US!

Re: who and the what?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:39 pm
by Chibialex
shonenchikara wrote:Hehe, Alex, you're funny. Breeding ground for shojo-ai? Do you get lots of fans requesting that sort of thing?

- US!


not a one but i get a occutional ones for shonen-ai ^_^. but i'm a equal opertunate exporter ^^

Hehee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:42 pm
by Shonenchikara
Heh. Weird, isn't it? We usually think of men being the perverse ones. But instead, we get hordes of women who wanna see men get it on. Ah, life is really ironic, isn't it?

- The Philosopher 'Queens (Hey, we could be part of the Philosopher Kings! Oh wait, they broke up. *We crie*)

Re: Hehee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:07 pm
by Chibialex
shonenchikara wrote:Heh. Weird, isn't it? We usually think of men being the perverse ones. But instead, we get hordes of women who wanna see men get it on. Ah, life is really ironic, isn't it?

- The Philosopher 'Queens (Hey, we could be part of the Philosopher Kings! Oh wait, they broke up. *We crie*)


yeah woman are just as bad as the boys ^^