Just dusting.....

Just dusting.....

Postby Dark Artist on Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:35 pm

I am just dusting the cobwebs off the dead forum....
seeing if it still works. :roll:

Don't mind me.

Nothing to see here....move along. :(
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Guesses on the curse?

Postby Rovana on Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:16 am

My guess is...that he's got herpes. Nah, no seriously, my guess is that he's some sort of monster!

Of course...I could care less what happens to the prisoners. I wanna know what the curse is and see Tsago look mean some more!
Rovana
Regular Poster

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:38 pm

Sorry I haven't posted much. Half of my problem with not doing so is my inherent dislike of Keenspace's posting forum thing. Every time I logged on I couldn't find my way back to Red Lexi's forum so I got frustrated and gave up. Finaly, today, I was able to figure it out, so I'm likely to say more now.

For one, I am very very happy Red Lexi is back to regular posts. I was jonseing seriously and checking every day for traces of a new post when dear Dark Artist was busy with that horrible thing called 'real life'.

I am most curious to see what this curse is all about! Furthermore, I'm eager to see what Kell's gonna to do help his buddies!

Don't loose heart DA, just cuz people aren't posting doesn't mean we aren't prowling about waiting for more comics!
Find me in my field of grass, Mother Nature's son...
Kellington

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:41 pm

Sorry I haven't posted much. Half of my problem with not doing so is my inherent dislike of Keenspace's posting forum thing. Every time I logged on I couldn't find my way back to Red Lexi's forum so I got frustrated and gave up. Finaly, today, I was able to figure it out, so I'm likely to say more now.

For one, I am very very happy Red Lexi is back to regular posts. I was jonseing seriously and checking every day for traces of a new post when dear Dark Artist was busy with that horrible thing called 'real life'.

I am most curious to see what this curse is all about! Furthermore, I'm eager to see what Kell's gonna to do help his buddies!

Don't loose heart DA, just cuz people aren't posting doesn't mean we aren't prowling about waiting for more comics!
Kellington

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:46 pm

Kellington

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:49 pm

Kellington

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:52 pm

Kellington

HI!

Postby Kellington on Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:56 pm

Kellington

Hi!

Postby WinterBear on Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:44 pm

Hi there! I'm new to web-based comics/manga, and even newer to these forums. But, I wanted to stop in and say I liked what I saw in Red Lexi. Very well drawn, humerous, tender, gee...where should I start? And where should I stop? :roll:

While I'm at it, very nice web-site design as well! It is so refreshing to get to a website where one can actually read everything and manuver without glitches. Lovely work in the Gallery and in the Fan-art Gallery.

Gah! I'm so jealous/envious of all the talent. Can't wait for more.
WinterBear

Ouch

Postby Shamdu104 on Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:08 am

Oooohhh... Poor elf.... :cry:
Is it still the flashback?
Shamdu104

Postby Dark Artist on Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:26 pm

Oh yeah....it is still in flashback mode. When the flashback ends you will surely know.

Right now it is sort of a full story within a story.
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby Tybalts kinda guy! on Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:45 pm

Dammit, why'd the Elf hafta die. Ooww!!! (Really pissed off!)

Well, as long as nothing happens to Whiteraven and his lifemate I'll be happy.

Still, the story is taking on it's darkest edge yet, lets hope someone's going to save them before too long.
Go not to the Elves for advice, for the will say both no and yes.

J.R.R. Tolkien
Tybalts kinda guy!

Return to Red Lexi