Yay!

Yay!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11465 on Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:44 pm

It's nice to see the strip is going again. Are you not getting any sleep at all, DA? Well, your fans, at least this one, appreciate the effort you're putting into it.
ZOMBIE USER 11465

Postby Dark Artist on Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:42 am

Thanks Amy!

I am getting a pretty good amount of sleep now. My job has cut back to normal hours again and so I have some free time.

It really only takes me a couple hours Max to do one Red Lexi page so it is not to big of a time drain on me and I really am enjoying doing this comic. I don't have allot of readers yet but the ones I have are steady and wonderful.

Glad you are here. :D
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11465 on Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:59 am

Hi DA,

I see you've gone to every other day, I salute you, that must be a lot of work.

I'm really loving the landscapes lately and having the dragon crawl out of the skull's eye was incredibly creepy. Good for you!

I'm still enjoying the strip and glad there will be more to enjoy now.

And this is my hundredth post, right here on the RedLexi fourm and you are there, yay!
ZOMBIE USER 11465

Postby Dark Artist on Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:07 am

Happy 100th then Amy!

Heh. Nothing like live chat on the forum board.

I am liking going every other day, it seems to be making the story move a little bit faster and it is not to much more work really. Just a few extra comics a month.

I have so much I want to get done...and i want to get this flash back over too soon. Hope to end it by April at the latest and get back to the 'current' time line where Lexi is hurt.
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Return to Red Lexi