A blah artist babbles.

A blah artist babbles.

Postby Dark Artist on Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:40 pm

Ever have one of those days where you just feel blah and aimless? :(

I am having one...or several. I have felt this way for a few days now and that is rather odd for me. :-? In spite of the "dark" in my name, i really am a rather consitently cheerful person.

I know I will get over it, but at the moment I am wondering why i even do this comic. I don't get money. I seldom even get comments. It is a damn lot of work. :evil:

I guess I must like doing it though. I keep trying to improve things. First it was more indeoth panels with more info. Now I am moving into doing it all in color. I keep thinking I want to cut down to 2 panels a week....but i can't get myself to make that cut. I am proud of keeping this thing going 3 times a week.

I want to get to the romance part of the story. I want to get done with this darn flash back. I am worried that i am going to bosh up the story and loose all my readers. I should quit now while it is still going well and liked. Clearly I am not in the most stable of minds tonight.

The road to success is lined with very tempting parking spaces. I am feeling a bit of road panic and want to park. :o
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Cheer up prezzie

Postby Rovana on Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:54 pm

Well, I wanted to draw something SURE to inspire and cheer you up. At first, I wanted to do Lexi, but the damn boy wouldn't so much as take his shirt off. I have no idea where David, Kell and Zack went off to, but I couldn't find them either. And....that's about when Tan tapped me on the shoulder and posed for /this/ little goodie. Always a muse when you need one. http://www.celmansion.com/images/artwork/TanNekkid.jpg
Rovana
Regular Poster

Cheer up prezzie

Postby Rovana on Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:55 pm

Well, I wanted to draw something SURE to inspire and cheer you up. At first, I wanted to do Lexi, but the damn boy wouldn't so much as take his shirt off. I have no idea where David, Kell and Zack went off to, but I couldn't find them either. And....that's about when Tan tapped me on the shoulder and posed for /this/ little goodie. Always a muse when you need one. http://www.celmansion.com/images/artwork/TanNekkid.jpg
Rovana
Regular Poster

don't feel blah!

Postby KedaDibandion on Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:14 am

I can't draw people very well, but here's my cheer up and no-givey-up pic!
http://www.stalgran.com/images/almostlexi.gif

Everything worth doing is difficult. Don't give up.
And be happy! The world, despite what the TV tells me, is a beautiful amazing place full of love and kitties and smiley faces! :D
And every bit of effort you put into creating art makes the world all that much better!

Yes! Over-optimism!

Oh, you wouldn't want to hear me on my blah days!.... Snap off yer head before ya get a word out... gosh...I just remembered...I think I still owe that girl an apology... oh, well.

Hope tomorrow finds you in a better mood!
ta!

(Edit: BTW, I love the comic in color! Love it! And I can't wait for the romance storyline...I'm trying to get to one of those in my strip, too...it's taking way too long to get there! Arg!)

Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Awwwwwwww

Postby Dark Artist on Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:09 pm

You guys are so sweet! :D

Thank you all for the pictures and the kind words. They really helped.

I think it was just "one of those" days for me. Just venting here on the forum and seeing sweetness from you people was enough to make things seem much brighter.

I know why i do this comic.
I do it because i like it and you folks enjoy it. What better reason is there then that.
:wink:
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Return to Red Lexi