Lack of updateyness

Lack of updateyness

Postby Nezumi on Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:02 pm

Okay, so we haven't updated in a long time... that's because Keenspace has been all wonky the past few days. And even though we (or at least I) can see FG now, we're unable to update. So, we'll have to sit through this dry spell for a bit.

Apparently one of the big servers up and died. Ouch. And a bunch of comics were lost due to a virus (or something), thank goodness that wasn't us. I feel for the guys who have to re-set-up their pages if they got lost.

That's the update for now. I'm really sorry about the lack of comic for the last week or so.
--->Nezumi <:3~

<a href="http://foolsgold.keenspace.com"> Fool's Gold </a>
Nezumi
Regular Poster

Updating

Postby Tenshi on Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:28 am

Hiya,

Was suppose to do an update for the website some time ago, but keenspace was being lame so I put off the update... :-? I was going to add some fanarts and a winamp, but lately skool and work have been really keeping me busy. I'm sure the others of Fool's Gold are going through the same thing. It's midterm season, flu season, project season, and tons of work season. So, here's the deal. I'll put up one fanart really really soon and sweep up all dead links I can find. :wink: In the meantime, please be patient.

Quote: "Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs [or great delays in updates...], and they will then be powerless to vex your mind." Leonardo da Vinci

Peace,

Tenshi
Tenshi

Return to Fool's Gold