Let us have a moment of silence...

Postby DimeSpin on Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:18 pm

Agreed! Though I always felt the comic could use Altoids, I've loved every moment of it. I will be very sad to see it go. Though I am curious as to what type of weaving you are interested in Jamie. Have you considered macrame? Once I made a macrame vest for my cat. He ate it, but he probably didn't mean anything by it.
DimeSpin

Postby Coolbonesite on Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:42 pm

Meh, I can see why he's doing it. Making comics can be a bit time consuming.. coming up with the ideas, actually putting the ideas into a form. Finding the sprites, resizing things, uploading the comics and stuff. At least, that's how it is for me. I've gotten bored with my own comic to tell the truth, but I'm not going to quit it soon, just for anyone who actually cares.

Get a PS2 or something... or at least get online so I can frickin' talk to you :P
~Coolbonesite

I kill things. Would you like to be killed? I'll do it for free

Coolbonesite
Regular Poster

It is sad

Postby Mogman1 on Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:53 pm

This comic has definitely been one of the best ones out there. I am very sad to hear that it is going. It was great reading it while it lasted, and I REALLY look forward to these last few. Jamie, good job!
Mogman1
Regular Poster

Postby ShadowDRat on Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 am

man, i stop in the forums and this happens...

oh well, it was an awesome comic, and I hope in the future you can eventually start it back up again...
"And as I lay there gazing at the sky,
My body burned and my throat is dry."
-The Trooper from Iron Maiden
ShadowDRat

Return to Fireflower