For the sake of posting...

For the sake of posting...

Postby Coolbonesite on Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:12 pm

Yes, I come to these forums way too often and not see any new posts. I guess it wouldn't bother me if I had something to do.

So, uh.. I have Super Mario Sunshine. I think its ok. I haven't really played it much, though. Anyone else have comments on this?
~Coolbonesite

I kill things. Would you like to be killed? I'll do it for free

Coolbonesite
Regular Poster

Postby JamieM on Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:41 am

Yeah, the forum is really lonely, isn't it? I think a lot of people just don't want to go through all the trouble of registering an account. Or maybe everyone just hates me. One of those.

I'd probably have something to say about Mario Sunshine if I had a Gamecube, but I don't. I don't have a PS2 either. Or, um, any system that wasn't obsolete six years ago. But I do have a box of salad. Anybody want to talk about that?
--Jamie

<b>Fireflower</b>
Break bricks with your head! It's fun!
http://fireflower.keenspace.com
JamieM

Postby Yoshimaster on Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:30 pm

Uh, haven't played it but it looks ok. I hear the controls are like Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario 64 combined. Speaking for half the video game world, I think it looks a little kiddy, but you never know until you play it.
Yoshimaster

Postby Coolbonesite on Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:36 pm

I wrote a review on it, but the site I put it up on was hacked either today or sometime yesterday. It wasn't mine, someone else's, still, that's bad. I'll try to salvage it (because I can, but I just can't fix the site), edit it some, then put it up here. Maybe. Also: My banner doesn't work anymore. Why? My boomspeed account was closed for some reason
~Coolbonesite

I kill things. Would you like to be killed? I'll do it for free

Coolbonesite
Regular Poster

Return to Fireflower