Ray's fighting deal rant

Ray's fighting deal rant

Postby Animeotaku1987 on Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:38 pm

Well Ray, allow me to say sounds like you got screwed pretty good at that fighting thingy you do. My sympathies. That was apparently a pure load of shit that was done to you. And I can sympathize with the problems you had with the asshole who complained you were cheating. As Penny Arcade so beautifully put it, "anyone of any talent must be cheating." I'm just guessing you got talent cause you talk like you do. And since I have no idea how what you do actually works, I'll just take your word on it.

PS: Is it just my bad memory or does Mike do that stuff with you?
Animeotaku1987

Postby Cl_ray on Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:06 am

Thanks for the sympathy, AO. I was informed a few months ago that the knight who squired the 18 yr old was thinking about squiring me, but apparently he decided against for whatever reason.
Also, Mike tried to start up. He has only been fighting one or twice, would like to fight, but those new jersey people just don't fight. Damien fights in the same realm as I do, but hasn't been out recently (and its not to avoid me, him and I are on decent speaking terms amazingly enough)
oh well
Peace out
Ray
"A friend is a person who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cl_ray

Return to Campus Life