Dancing and Guest strips

Dancing and Guest strips

Postby Cl_ray on Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:03 pm

Well, I shall address the second first. As I "ranted," This next two weeks is gonna painful to me with school starting and my new network tech job, so if you ever wanted to do a guest strip, feel free to make on and send it it, and if I need something to plop up, I will gladly treat it like a guest strip contest. After the two weeks, I'll post all that's left in a guest gallery page.

Oh, and the dancing thing... for some reason, I have been robbed of all my shame and dignaty and I was "breakin it down" tonight. I scared myself, and was even more scared by the massively positive response to my dancing.

The World is ending...
Peace Out-
Ray
"A friend is a person who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cl_ray

Re: Dancing and Guest strips

Postby Tommy Gnosis on Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:45 pm

cl_ray wrote:Oh, and the dancing thing... for some reason, I have been robbed of all my shame and dignaty and I was "breakin it down" tonight. I scared myself, and was even more scared by the massively positive response to my dancing.

Next stop: C-Street.
Tommy Gnosis

Postby Apple on Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:56 pm

truely frightening.
Apple

Postby Tommy Gnosis on Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:42 pm

The real question is whether or not he was still wearing the blue polo shirt/white slacks combo from earlier today while he shook his groove thang.
Tommy Gnosis

Postby Cl_ray on Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:59 am

Sadly, no, the blue polo/khakis were shed and then a massive cold shower ensued (damn chambana is hot, specially with all those Frosh around). But I currently am still donning the ugly neon yellow net-tech vest, ACK!

Peace Out-
Ray
"A friend is a person who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cl_ray

Postby Hbomb on Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:02 pm

Wish I could help out with the guest strip, but I don't think I'd be able to do much better than stickman. I know how it's like getting adjusted to college life after a summer off. I've also gotten acquainted with the mass confusion and total upheval of leaving-- I just graduated the University of South Florida 2 weeks ago yesterday. Good luck.

Oh, and my dancing seems to mysteriously get the same response, and I have no coordination whatsoever.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Postby Al-ZOMBINE5 on Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:42 am

Amazing how someone goes to bed then an entire thread pops up right before my eyes...
Al-ZOMBINE5

Return to Campus Life