Link Exchanging

Link Exchanging

Postby ZOMBIE USER 6308 on Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:15 pm

Ok, Damien here. Just thought I'd put this up for all to see. If you are interested in Link Exchanging with us, post here and let me know your interest. We can negotiate terms and the such after that.
ZOMBIE USER 6308

Postby Hbomb on Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:17 pm

Count me in.

Snowflake Studios- dmg.keenspace.com
The Hbomb Show- hbombshow.keenspace.com (Coming soon)

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Postby Cl_ray on Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:02 am

Cool. Apple is currently designing a bit of an overhaul for the site, so we might be a pinch sluggish getting link exchanges posted (one pain of the webmaster switch). Anyway, as Apple puts it, the site shall soon be "sexah." I'll let her know of the links to put in. Thanks. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if somewhat more fancy link banners pop up sometime (I'm not gonna even guess when, Apple agreed to web mistress for us cause her and I are such good friends, she tends to get ran around like a chicken with her head cut off from so much to do). Right, I'm babbling now. I'll shut up.
Peace Out-
Ray
"A friend is a person who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cl_ray

Return to Campus Life