YAY! Mexican Wrestler RETURNS!!

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:10 am

What are you talking about? I guess that smiley face at the end means you were strangely joking? My whole post was obviously in response to what Sortelli said, and that one line you keep quoting was said because I assumed Sortelli would try to dispute what I said just before it. All I said was that the line wasn't in response to anything anyone specifically said, which doesn't mean it wasn't in response to a specific person (Sortelli).

You're really grasping for things here, aren't you?
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby Nd on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:13 am

What kind of sick approval are you really looking for? Were you not breast fed? Did Daddy touch you in your special place? Were you picked on in school? Did your first girlfriend leave you for a woman? What is it? Really? I care!
<A HREF="http://hotelgrim.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Hotel Grim</A>, the comic with reservations.
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby KedaDibandion on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:13 am

I guess that smiley face at the end means you were strangely joking?

Hun, these are forums for people who make comics. This whole thing has been a strange joke.
Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8124 on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:14 am

I'm sorry, <i>who's</i> coming to a forum site that they wouldn't visit and actually despise otherwise because someone called them some little name and feels like he has to defend his pride? And i'm sorry, <i>who's</i> been here almost a year and <i>who</i> just joined a little over a month ago? That's what I thought.

Plus, you don't even know who you're insulting anymore! Nor did you ever, but you wouldn't find that to be of any importance. Here's a newsflash- the world doesn't revolve around you anymore, as much as you'd like to think it does. Now just leave gracefully. Please. For our sanity and possibly yours.
ZOMBIE USER 8124
Regular Poster

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:15 am

KedaDibandion wrote:And no one is trolling here except you; we're defending our homeground. Why don't you get the hell out?

You're incredibly stupid.
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8124 on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:16 am

Look, he's finally running out of hot air! Is the end in sight?!
ZOMBIE USER 8124
Regular Poster

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:19 am

Yanagi-San wrote:And i'm sorry, <i>who's</i> been here almost a year and <i>who</i> just joined a little over a month ago? That's what I thought.

Wow, you're even stupider than KedaDibandion. I'm one of the owners of Keenspace. I've "been here" before any of you.
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby KedaDibandion on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:21 am

You're incredibly stupid.

HAH! *it hurts and stings!*

--and I think we all know he has no idea where that's from.

That made me laugh so hard I hurt myself. Besides being childish, if you knew anything about me, you'd know I readily admit that I am naive, ignorant, and yes, stupid (it's in my livejournal bio). So, um, yeah. It hurts and stings. And burns like fire. And you can have my lollipop if you want, just don't get it stuck in your hair like last time.

O-----
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nd on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:21 am

Don't you mean, "My Mommy's one of the owners of Keenspace..?"
<A HREF="http://hotelgrim.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Hotel Grim</A>, the comic with reservations.
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:23 am

No, but she is too actually.
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby Nd on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:27 am

Then you might wanna be more careful lest you get a spanking.
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:31 am

Yeah, thanks for the heads up.
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8124 on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:32 am

I don't care! You hate Keenspace! So get the hell off the server! I know all about your brother as part owner of Keenspace. You flaunt it in some manner or another every chance you get. I don't care if they diapered you on the original Keenspace server as a baby, it doesn't matter- the fact is, is that you're carrying on like a stupid 7 year old who's been called a "boogerface". And you're only on these forums to stir up gods-only-know-what kind of trouble! We're here to seriously talk about comics, or websites, or inane articles/flash movies we see on the web. You're here to defend the "honor" of your comic/name or something because for some reason, we did you a great injustice by calling you a moron, because you act exactly like this.
If you're so upset, then just get us all banned or something. You wouldn't do that, because your brother wouldn't ban us, because this is our territory. Doesn't that tell you something right there? Or was that just not important enough to read bacause I didn't mention your name or your comic's name once? Face it, this is the real world, boy, and people aren't going to like you (especially if you act like this in RL) and you're not going to like people. You can't go on a personal crusade to right wrongs against you and triumph over evil against you everytime. Just deal with it and move on.
ZOMBIE USER 8124
Regular Poster

Postby KedaDibandion on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:35 am

Yanagi, that was pure elegance.
:D
*applause!*
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8124 on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:39 am

*bows*
Thank you, thank you! ^^
ZOMBIE USER 8124
Regular Poster

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:40 am

Yanagi-San wrote: I know all about your brother as part owner of Keenspace. You flaunt it in some manner or another every chance you get.

My brother's also a part owner of Keenspace, yes -- just like me. And no one in their right mind would ever "flaunt" that. You said I'd only been here a month and I explained that that was incorrect.

Yanagi-San wrote:I don't care if they diapered you on the original Keenspace server as a baby, it doesn't matter- the fact is, is that you're carrying on like a stupid 7 year old who's been called a "boogerface". And you're only on these forums to stir up gods-only-know-what kind of trouble! We're here to seriously talk about comics, or websites, or inane articles/flash movies we see on the web. You're here to defend the "honor" of your comic/name or something because for some reason, we did you a great injustice by calling you a moron, because you act exactly like this.
If you're so upset, then just get us all banned or something. You wouldn't do that, because your brother wouldn't ban us, because this is our territory. Doesn't that tell you something right there? Or was that just not important enough to read bacause I didn't mention your name or your comic's name once? Face it, this is the real world, boy, and people aren't going to like you (especially if you act like this in RL) and you're not going to like people. You can't go on a personal crusade to right wrongs against you and triumph over evil against you everytime. Just deal with it and move on.

Wow, you sure care a lot about me and all this. Maybe you should try to calm down and get some sleep or something.
Last edited by Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby Nd on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:40 am

yays!
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bobby Crosby on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:41 am

Morons rejoice! Yays!
Bobby Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Regular Poster

Postby KedaDibandion on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:45 am

Morons rejoice! Yays!

HAHAHAHA! You said it, dude, not me. :D
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8124 on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:47 am

Bobby Crosby wrote:Wow, you sure care a lot about me and all this. Maybe you should try to calm down and get some sleep or something.

Nah, I'm just sick of the morons looking to start trouble on the forums that are popping up all over the place. If you talked about comics or something not about why you've been done the great injustice, we really wouldn't care one way or another if you were on or not. You just disrupt our happy keenspace forum peace everythime you log on, and so we notice. And we try to reclaim the happy forum peace. We believe that if the antagonist (I,E: you) is removed or stops being the antagonist, the forums will be peaceful and happy once more.
ZOMBIE USER 8124
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hotel Grim