...And it all began with a single post.

...And it all began with a single post.

Postby ResoluteRay on Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:23 pm

Hey all! The Resolutes forum is up and chugging along like a one legged elephant. Post whatever you like here but try to keep it relatively clean, as clean as the comic anyway. Here's the link for the comic:
http://resolutes.keenspace.com

I haven't been updating the comic in the last few months but that's changing soon. I wasn't completely happy with the initial story, so I've been reworking it a bit. If all goes as planned the new team will be introduced this week. The characters are different and so is the format. Instead of a 5 strip a week format, I'm going with 2 full pages a week. Along with these changes there will be a new site design too. So I have actually been working on the comic... kinda...sorta...yeah.

So go ahead and post post post! Introduce yourself, tell me how I'm doing, just do it. Time to Gee-Oh! :D
Ray O'Neil
ResoluteRay

Postby Justinpie on Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:13 am

Hey Ray! I was wondering where you've been!
Justinpie
Regular Poster

Postby ResoluteRay on Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:17 pm

Hey Justin! Hey Roddy!

Yeah, I guess I did disappear for a while. Hiatus is such a nasty word and I hope to never use it again. I'm back now and this time no force in the universe can stop me. Hope you guys are liking the new version.

I will be introducing the characters from the original attempt over time. I personally think their designs are pretty cool and shouldn't be thrown away. Some of them may actually join the new team while others will pop in and out of the comic from time to time. We'll see what happens.

...And there may be a Booster Girl solo story in the future. I dreamed up a little story for her last night.

Has anyone printed out the stand-ups yet? How are they working?
Ray O'Neil
ResoluteRay

Postby HotRod on Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:25 am

I got this hard paper so the stand ups work pretty good in my case, but I have an incomplete set! I need Marine Mon and Lady Anouke! You know how compulsive I am in my collecting. heheheh.

This is the end of the road, Galvatron!
HotRod

Postby ResoluteRay on Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:56 pm

Cool! Marine Mon and Lady Anouke will appear in stand-up form in the near future. I have four on each page so I'll have to add characters to fill out the sheet. I'm not sure what characters I'll use but I'm bound to find something in the ol' files. One thing I'm rich in is characters (most of them are really corny but I love them just the same).I'm open to suggestions, any requests?
Ray O'Neil
ResoluteRay

Return to The Resolutes