Oh my @@

Oh my @@

Postby Alpha Technogoddess on Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:25 am

lol... I'mm still here >>... Maker of Hazed Home Life comic oo;... But since school started I've been down in the dumps. I'm gonna start the comic again.. maybe..But then I'm not sure, need to get my Cute ftp back up again, I hadn't thought anyone would check my forum until now oo;... Yea... So I'm gonna try to have the comic up again.. and speaking of traffic for my site, lol.. I doubt i have any cept my friends online and at school... So hey, I'll try to check up later. and I still have to add you to my links list.

Peace
The legend of Technogoddess lives on...

<a href=http://homelife.keenspace.com> Hazed Home Life </a>
A bit cliched.. but the story of a boy and his new found ancestory... and yea... blah blah.. check it out anyway x.x;.. It has uhm..... cute bishy boys to come oO;
Alpha Technogoddess

your telling me...

Postby Ajcg51 on Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:10 am

yeah, still no net in my school... i miss my comic... I WANT TO UPDATE IT!!!
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Awww....

Postby Alpha Technogoddess on Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:55 am

Plenty of Internet in my school.. I just feel I'mm lazy, and my life practically sucks right now.. i gotta start applying to colleges... Gonna Try for the Art institutes.. preferably the one in DC, or PA...Not sure oo;... but I have a pinup of my character.. lol..

Just so people know I'm still here.. But I still need to put it up... oy.

Kina Asahi- The original for the comic is bigger =p duh..
She looks more Adultish that normal.. but eh... oo;.. Haven't Drawn in a while..

Until then.. I dunno.. I'm gonna draw my ass off XD.. and if ya need help with uploading I could prob do it for you if you need it done... Or otherwise are desperate lol... I'm also gonna work on a fanart for you, anyone ou want me to do in particular?

A bit cliched.. but the story of a boy and his new found ancestory... and yea... blah blah.. check it out anyway x.x;.. It has uhm..... cute bishy boys to come oO;
Alpha Technogoddess

Postby Insane on Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:51 pm

I still check the page every MWF to see if it updated. :oops:
heh.
I should do something with this blank space...
Insane
Regular Poster

Postby Evil_Scriptwriter on Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:20 am

Alex-

If there is no Internet, then how come you can post on this thing? Just curious.
Evil_Scriptwriter

oo; cooky..

Postby Alpha Technogoddess on Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:56 am

Evil_Scriptwriter wrote:Alex-

If there is no Internet, then how come you can post on this thing? Just curious.

That is quite an interesting question to know oO;;;

Alpha Technogoddess

Postby Insane on Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:00 pm

he told me........
i forgot
hey it was awhile ago
I should do something with this blank space...
Insane
Regular Poster

Postby Ajcg51 on Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:21 am

Evil_Scriptwriter wrote:
Alex-

I am in the wired....

but seriously... I posted in the forums because I can use the internet while I am slacking off, or "ahead of schedule" in my computer skills class using the school computers. However, my halls of residence have no internet yet... they have been working on it for 5 weeks and they say this week is the one... but I have my doubts. But thanks for staying faithful and checking coz as soon as internet is up, I will update the page announcing my arrival to the comic scene again...

till then,

peace out
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Return to Code