Need guest comics for my site

Think your comic can improve? Whether it's art or writing, composition or colouring, feel free to ask here! Critique and commentary welcome.

Need guest comics for my site

Postby Mintcondition on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 am

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but like the subject says I need guest comics.

I'm thinking of having a guest week on my site:

http://mintcondition.comicgenesis.com

I'm reaching out to basically anyone. I want to see what fans, other cartoonists, or whoever really can come up with and am interested in seeing what people can do with my characters.

If you're interested then PM me, or email me. I don't know if we're even allowed to post our emails here, and if not then I'm sure a moderator will edit it or something. Anyway, it's:

john.mintcondition@gmail.com

The requirements for doing a guest comic are few and simple. They are:

1. Must be 700PX width MAX, and preferably 800-900PX Height.

2. Must use my characters.

3. No nudity (unless comically censored), but profanity is allowed.

4. Preferably in gray scale, but color is ok too.

5. Must have "Mint Condition copyright John Harmon 2010" somewhere on the comic. If you want to add your own name and url to your site that's totally cool and even suggested. Guest comics are great for free promotion of your art and your site.

Like I said I'm just wanting to see what people can do and I think it can be a lot of fun and a good way to stir up interest in my site. I'm also going to be using this time to finally finish the first collected volume of my comic so it won't be a vacation for me at all. I've just been having trouble finding enough time to work on the book with the actual work of my comic getting in the way, ha ha.

Just PM me or send an email to the one listed above if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
Mintcondition
Regular Poster

Re: Need guest comics for my site

Postby Ohemgee on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 am

Upon reading your archive I got an idea within the first few strips... I will send it to you when it's done :)
Though not universally, squares are widely regarded as having an even number of sides that has been conjectured by experts in the field to be approximately four.
Ohemgee
Regular Poster

Return to Technique Tips and Tricks