POGS.... I try but cannot.

Think your comic can improve? Whether it's art or writing, composition or colouring, feel free to ask here! Critique and commentary welcome.

SturM

POGS.... I try but cannot.

Post by SturM »

I'd like to ask a question about pogs.
Actually, I'd like to ask about any of the promotional items, but pogs are what I'm worried about most.
I think I've made a mistake in inserting the image, as in, some of my image got outside of the circle, but I've double and triple-checked, and the outside of the circle looks completely fine. I'm not sure what to do with this. I've followed the instructions on CGwiki precisely, but my pog just doesn't get approved.
If anyone can help, that would be great...

LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Re: POGS.... I try but cannot.

Post by LibertyCabbage »

Hi SturM,

The mods in charge of pog and newsbox approval haven't been around for a while, so, unfortunately, none of the new promotional items are able to be marked as approved, and the admins don't seem interested in fixing the issue. You'll have to look into alternative ways to promote your webcomic.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

djracodex
Regular Poster

Post by djracodex »

Yuuuuuuuuuuup. I eventually just put mine in my signature... just so I could look at it. But there's a lot of different ways you can promote your comic!

VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

djracodex wrote:Yuuuuuuuuuuup. I eventually just put mine in my signature... just so I could look at it. But there's a lot of different ways you can promote your comic!
Oh! That IS a pog in your signature! I thought you were just been hip and uneek by having a circle banner where the rest of us had rectangles
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

SturM

Post by SturM »

LibertyCabbage wrote:Hi SturM,

The mods in charge of pog and newsbox approval haven't been around for a while, so, unfortunately, none of the new promotional items are able to be marked as approved, and the admins don't seem interested in fixing the issue. You'll have to look into alternative ways to promote your webcomic.
....I see. I thought that could of been the problem, but then I convinced myself otherwise once I saw a pog I had never seen before for a comic that had just begun...
Anyway, I'm not sure how I'll do it, but alright.
I'll figure out how to promote Misfortunate Rai a different way. Somehow...

djracodex
Regular Poster

Post by djracodex »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote: Oh! That IS a pog in your signature! I thought you were just been hip and uneek by having a circle banner where the rest of us had rectangles
If only I were that cool, and not so sad...