Geli's FAQ

Geli's FAQ

Postby BunELovecraft on Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:20 pm

Hello everybody! Gelidus Tallinu here ready to answer all your questions. No question is too strange, no question too personal! Here's our first question, comes from some mortal on Terra.

Q: I heard from somebody that you've had sex with wookees. How could that be since they're easily the size of some horses?! The thought is disturbing! Perhaps you can shed some light on this?

A: Yes, it's true. I've done it with wooks. I've also done it with dragons too...but lets not go there. How? Well not easily but I can do it. You see my skin and internal tissues (like muscles, tendons and the link) are extra durable and flexable thanks to my nanotech. This means that it makes more force to tear me. For example, I have peirced ears. Now on a normal human, if someone grabbed their earring while playing ball and then pulled, it would tear out of their ear hole and they would have to have it sewn up. On me, you would have to put about 200 lb of force to tear my skin...or use something sharp.

This is handle in battle as I don't get tearing injuries as often, like getting arms ripped off. This is also handy when you have to whore yourself out to aliens in order to get them to look the other way so you can do things on their planet. Soo...I can stretch..hmm well well I think you can figure where, enough for a medium wookee or ::sigh:: horse. I don't LIKE to, but I CAN. Course most wookee dicks I've seen where no bigger than my lower arm; any lesbian fister could handle that. I DID put a baby cress through there you know...well one of my older bodies did but that's beside the point. She wasn't a small kid either...NEXT QUESTION!

Next question comes from Rotzi of Steel City Terra:
Q: If your hair is nanotech monofilament, how come it's blue? Can you change it's color?

A: My hair is blue because that is the natural tint of nanotech filament in light. All of the Shikkari have blue hair. We can't dye it as the filament doesn't take dye well so luckily I like blue. I suppose I could change it's color with some sort of paint dip....but I don't think that'd work out too well. If I wasn't immune to most external magics I could have Elhaz change it for me with a Rainbow charm.

Next question comes from...jeez I can't even read this chicken scratch of a name! Anyhow...
Q: Is that silver nanogoop toxic?
A: Yessir it is, but only when i'm nervous, scared, or angry. My brainware tells my nanos to go into disasembly mode when I'm in battle or upset. Otherwise they mind their own business unless I program them to do something entertaining. Course usually I don't ooze nanogoop unless something bad is happening. So yeah, if I drool on Elhaz's desk when I'm really mad at him, he probably shouldn't touch it. Luckily he's immune to my nanos, they work for the damn bastard! Otherwise he'd be dead by now...nanotech: the worse STD ever. ::grumble::

Well that's all for this week folks! If you've got any questions you want me to answer, just leave a message below and I'll get right back to you. See ya
--Geli
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Residual on Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:21 pm

If your nanotech was given the raw materials, could you "grow" another arm or leg or whatever?

I've heard Elhaz is bad in bed, do you think of Goju when you're with him?
I'm the world's first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
Residual

Postby BunELovecraft on Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:08 pm

This question comes from West Va Terra (hope y'all have lots of stuff ready for that zombie attack staged to start in five years from you rcurrent time...)

Q:If your nanotech was given the raw materials, could you "grow" another arm or leg or whatever?

A: I suppose I could but given the time would take it's simpler for me to just take over another clone body. Until I talked Lilith into growing clone bodies for me using raw matierals and my own nanos, I usually just let stuff grow back...luckily didn't really need to do that much. I think I lost a couple fingers once or twice sparring with Elhaz. Oh...got stabbed through the stomach before, lost an ear once...nothing too serious tho. Next question!

Q:I've heard Elhaz is bad in bed, do you think of Goju when you're with him?
A: Actually Elhaz is amazing in bed..and on the desk, and in the shower, and on the autopsy table in the lab, and when we're doing it up against the window...uh yeah ::cough:: too much detail there! He's just a bit of a violent psycho. The trick is getting him to do anything...he's not the most interested of lovers. Let me put it this way, the man's a deisel engine: It takes a while to get him warmed up and going but when I do...lets just say that it's good that I can heal quickly otherwise I wouldn't be walking for like days. I'm sure they'll be some fun stuff with the two of us in OHAX, it'll knock yer socks off.

As for the second part of my question...suffice to say that Goju is actually with us in the flesh fairly often so why think about him when I'm being fucked by both of them? When i'm alone with the elf I can't really think about anything besides him...good old blood bond. And why mess up a fabulous buzz with extra thoughts. Tho I admit...sometimes I think of Elhaz when I'm with Goju if anything, I just can't help it! But don't tell 'em!

This is Geli, signing off. Keep those questions comin'!
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby BunELovecraft on Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:45 pm

Q: If you were designed to be a super weapon, how come you still have many useless human parts like pinky fingers, pinky toes, breasts, and genetailia? Scientifically speaking...not that I mind you having tits. Yeah..

A: Good question. Frankly, it was easier for the Venturi to edit what we already had than go and rebuild everything from scratch. Their technology was advanced but they needed to build from a starter, like making a website off of a template. So they took humans with their easy to edit genetic code and added some nanotech implants and cyborg bits. They left us with "useless" things like pinky fingers because they wanted us to blend in with most upgraded humanoids. What good is an invasion force if everybody notices eh? That includes my obvious assets. As for what's below the belt, they needed us to reproduce somehow. Too mad the shikkari are horribly infertile. I think out of the 500 of us that survived the transformation only five have been able to bear young. The male Shikkari are a lot more fertile than we females, there are a lot of half breeds running about. So yeah, we're pretty much human upgrades, even tho technically we are a new species because we can breed true.

PS: you'd better not mind me having tits since they're not going anywhere ;p
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Residual on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:36 am

Q: Maybe you have already covered this but what nifty gadgets do you have, like can your eyes zoom in or can barbs come out of your fingertips for climbing walls, etc. I'm trying to compare you to Data from Star Trek: TNG. Although he is an android, it seems he possesses some of the same "skills" that you do; super strength, the ability to do an insane amount of calculations per second, a vast amount of memory, nearly infinite power source. The only thing he doesn't have, that you do, are emotions. I wonder if this is an advantage or not. Assuming you were made to be a warrior, wouldn't you think that having emotions would...decrease your effectiveness? That and he also apparently is "fully functional. Programmed in multiple techniques."

Q: I was curious as to your take on the whole "bigger is better" idea. Is that true or does it not matter?
I'm the world's first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
Residual

Postby BunELovecraft on Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:47 pm

residual wrote:Q: Maybe you have already covered this but what nifty gadgets do you have, like can your eyes zoom in or can barbs come out of your fingertips for climbing walls, etc. I'm trying to compare you to Data from Star Trek: TNG. Although he is an android, it seems he possesses some of the same "skills" that you do; super strength, the ability to do an insane amount of calculations per second, a vast amount of memory, nearly infinite power source. The only thing he doesn't have, that you do, are emotions. I wonder if this is an advantage or not. Assuming you were made to be a warrior, wouldn't you think that having emotions would...decrease your effectiveness? That and he also apparently is "fully functional. Programmed in multiple techniques."

Q: I was curious as to your take on the whole "bigger is better" idea. Is that true or does it not matter?

Question 1: Well lets see...for my special "gadgets"...I'll list 'em:
-Five spectrum enhanced vision: I can see in various light spectrums as well as in the dark.

-extendable claws: I can extend my nanofiber nails up to a foot and can cut through just about anything organic with them.

-'Microfilament Cutter" class hair: I can use my hair as a cutting implement if I charge it with bioelectricity. Comes in handy if some idiot grabs me by the hair...heh.

As for my power source, it's biological in nature so it's not infinate. I have to continue to add fuel through getting my 5000 or more calories a day. Unlike Data you couldn't lock me up and have me run on fisson or whatever; I'd starve. Of course that works fine in war since we Shikkari tend to eat our victims. Don't want good protein to go to waste and it saves on clean up in the end.

For my emotions, they do come in handy has extremely intense ones can help fuel my psionic abilities. They can get in the way occasionally but I can always switch over to my full Shikkari mode and run using my alien side and computer. I have less firepower but better planning. I don't use this mode often.

I'm, heh, "fully functional" since I'm a bioroid and nanotech in nature, not a true cyborg. I wasn't programmed in any of my techniques either, I had to learn them while I was a prostitute before the transformation. I haven't had any complaints so far. Heh...

Question 2: For bigger is better. Well, i'm a big girl and it takes a lot to please me. What can I say, when a gal's been around gene upgraded stud muffins for most of her life why would she go back to the average small fry? Now that I'd had my time with Goju and Elhaz, I've found that frickin' huge is just the right size. And most modern women feel the same way, just read Cosmo!

Well keep askin' the questions I love answerin' 'em!
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Rotzi on Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:18 am

Q: Is it possible for your nanos to get a virus? If they can what'll happen?

Q: If you found that Elhaz had blood bonded some other girl and was also screwing her what would you do?

Q: Since I'm thinkin' about blood bonds, what would you do if Elhaz ever blood bonded Cress?
There is no chaos; there is harmony
Rotzi

Postby BunELovecraft on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Rotzi wrote:Q: Is it possible for your nanos to get a virus? If they can what'll happen?

Q: If you found that Elhaz had blood bonded some other girl and was also screwing her what would you do?

Q: Since I'm thinkin' about blood bonds, what would you do if Elhaz ever blood bonded Cress?

Yay more questions! I'm easily amused...probably because I don't get out much. Somebody yell at Elhaz for me.

Question 1: Is it possible for my nanos to get a virus? Well not the nanos themselves but my brainware which controls them and sets their program for autonomous use* CAN. If my brainware gets a virus it's just like any other computer. Now usually i can deal with most any virus given some time but occasionally my system reacts nastily with an invader. The current OHA chapter, You Got Pwned shows you just what could happen if something really screws me up.

Question 2: Well on the really off hand chance that the bastard could actually find time to do that, I think I'd have to do something nasty to him and then get Aleatha to kick his ass since I can't (stupid slave bond). Hmm..maybe it's time to use my nanos and check out his current DNA exchange rate.

Question 3: He'd have to die I SWEAR!

Well hopefully we get more questions soon. Kep an eye on the comic everybody! Now I'm off to watch 3 Men and a Chick Flick with Elhaz. Now that's his idea of torture
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Return to One Hour Axis