OHAXmas: Part 1 Geli and Goju

OHAXmas: Part 1 Geli and Goju

Postby BunELovecraft on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:05 am

It was the eve of Yule in the small town of Macias and slow lay on the ground like a heavy down blanket. Goju trudged through the icy mess grumbling the entire way. Even through the heavy fox fur of his cloak he was freezing and there were few things he hated more than cold weather. Because of the holidays, Master Ping had given all of his students a break from their work on their various war magic degrees to go out and have fun. The rest of the students, most of them were creature or half breeds of some sort (mostly dragon, demon, and celestial), had gone off on a few group adventures to the villages nearby in search of quick money or a quest of some sort. He pitied them; they all wanted to learn the art of war magics from Ping but Goju alone in the student body knew what it was like to cast spells and fight hand to hand in the middle of a battle. It wasn
Last edited by BunELovecraft on Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Residual on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:56 am

So I'm dying to find out whether what they say about dragons in human form is true or not! :P
I'm the world's first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
Residual

Postby Rotzi on Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:29 am

Heh. You said her body heals up completely each time after she screws, right Revan? Hmm... ;p Would he get the chance to eat another virgin, I wonder? *snickers*
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony
There is no death; there is the Force.
Rotzi

Return to One Hour Axis