OHAX: the breaking point

OHAX: the breaking point

Postby BunELovecraft on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:03 am

Content: Laural Hamilton style torrid sex...yeah..whatever
Starring: Geli and Elhaz (OHA's kinkiest couple)
Revilations: Geli needs a vibe or something, and Elhaz is just...well...you'll have to see.

Last update: May 17, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been over six months since Geli came to Elhaz as his blood bond. She figured that by that time, any man would have fallen for her charms, but the elven wizard didn
Last edited by BunELovecraft on Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Residual on Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:21 pm

not bad at all, are these going to be continuing stories?
I'm the world's first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
Residual

Postby BunELovecraft on Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:04 pm

eventually whenever I get around to it...class comes first..then ass.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby BunELovecraft on Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:30 pm

"You're always hot Elhaz! I was just thinking about you oh...whoa....my brainware...mmm! Says, hey watch the fangs...that you're back at your prime physical...oh prime very much so..mmm age!"
Elhaz silenced her with a deep kiss, sliding one arm under her back to pull her up against him rather forcefully. Her stupid brainware was right; thanks to her nanos he was back in his prime, and now he intended to enjoy himself! With this younger body and his older power he was going to enjoy every second of it...starting with this.
"Turn off your brainware and let me show you just how capable I am." He whispered, sliding his hand down her stomach ever so slowly "You always wanted me to be interested...and now I am...so very, very interested. Can you handle it? Can you take it now that you've opened pandora's box?" His velvet voice was a low snarl by now that thrilled her to the core even though she knew that she should be afraid of that tone of voice.

Geli moaned against his lips as they kissed, her tongue stroking along his. Kissing a man like this with his tongue in her mouth made her almost dizzy with delight. She moved her hands up to his chest and practically tore his shirt open, so wanting to get at the hot flesh underneith it. A low growl rumbled in her throat as two of the elf's supple fingers slid inside her to toy with her inner hotspot.

"Well well...I've never felt you this wet before Geli...and we haven't even gotten to the foreplay yet." He said darkly with a grin, leaning down to lick and nibble at her round breasts making her whimper in pleasure. She pressed one strong thigh against his hips and suddenly rolled him over so she was on top, kissing him fiercly in the process.

"mmm!" One of her sharp canines cut his lower lip and she tasted blood but he kissed her back just as intensely as he kept two fingers working her pussy and slid the third into her tight ass. She tilted her head back for a moment, her soft lips lightly parted.

"Foreplay? I need no foreplay! The past two months had been foreplay enough!" Geli leaned down and kissed him passionately, quickly unzipping his leather pants. He took firm hold of her hips in his hands and pulled her down against him, sliding his tongue into her mouth to toy with hers. She whimpered in pleasure and moved to finish ripping the rest of his clothes off. For a moment she could barely think as his nimble fingers seemed to find all the right places and the touch of his lips on her neck...her breasts...her ear, just drove her insane!

"Don't be in such a hurry baby...." the elf whispered, leaning up to kiss that little hallow of her neck by her collar bone which was all so sensitive and made her squirm. By this time he'd moved his hands up to her narrow waist and held her tightly against him; his quite impressive hard on pulsing against her lower stomach.

"Dammit Elhaz you've made me wait long enough! Tell me now, do you want me? You're not going to avoid my advances anymore and treat me like the lover I'm supposed to be? I think you do...at least part of you does anyway...I pretty big part. It wasn't that big before was it?" her arms were crossed over her full breasts as she looked down pointedly.

The elf grinned up at her eviliy then suddenly lifted her up by the hips and lowered her back down on his rock hard shaft.
"Does this answer your question?"He said sardonically with a low groan as her hot wetness wrapped around him tightly.
"ahhhhh....."Geli moaned in estasy; she'd forgotten how thick he was and that stretched tight feeling drove her mad with desire. "Almost...it...ooooh Elhaz you're the perfect key for my lock...puuuuuurfect..."
"Thanks...there aren't that many 'locks' I'm perfect for, not in this city anyway...." he groaned low in his throat as she rocked her hips against him, her sharp little teeth nipping at the side of his neck as she rode him like a hydrolic piston. "By the goddess you're so oh my god! Whatever you just did...do it again!!" he was sure his voice went up just a little there; apparently all of her muscles had enhanced strength.

All he got was a whimpering moan of utter pleasure in return; he figured maybe he shouldn't toy with her clit so much...just yet.

Next; it gets all Angela Knight!
Attachments
NaughtyOtsel200502120306060.jpg
NaughtyOtsel200502120306060.jpg (122.64 KiB) Viewed 421 times
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Return to One Hour Axis