OHA: Pink Cats and the Elvish Mafia

OHA: Pink Cats and the Elvish Mafia

Postby BunELovecraft on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:20 pm

TYPE: More OHA behind the scenes, aka stuff that won't be drawn in the comic but is still rather interesting
RATING: PG

Pink Cats and the Elvish Mafia

"Where are we going again?" Geli asked, having to run to keep up with Elhaz's long strides. At the moment she was stuck in her housecat form; when in her normal mode she tended to cause car accidents, riots, and staring fits. Also it was easier for her to go around with the elf like this and it saved her energy. She only wished that he realized she couldn't walk as fast as he could. Her leash dug into her neck making her cough.

"Slow down dammit! you're choking mmeep!" Suddenly she was lifted off of her feet by the scruff of her neck and carelessly tossed under one muscular arm like a five pound sack of pink sugar. She saw a few people walking past them give Elhaz disapproving looks and one little girl started to cry. "Animal abuser!"

"There you happy now? Start acting like a cat and shut up." He snarled out of the corner of his mouth, patting her head a little hard; she swore she could feel her teeth rattle. "I only brought you along incase I need your help."

"With what?"
"Didn't I just tell you to shut up?!" Elhaz hissed at her, tapping her nose with one finger.
"oh sorry..um..meow?" She sighed and relaxed in his grasp; it was easier to just stay limp and hang there even if it was hard to breathe. Up ahead was a tea house of sorts that they were heading to and it looked quite inviting. There was an outside porch where quite a few shifty looking folks where sitting around braisers seemingly immune to the chill weather. It was cold says like this that made her happy she had a lot of fur when in this form.

"Now just be quiet and keep an eye out. I'll fill you in on all the details later."

Next: Elhaz meets some old "Friends" and Geli gets to play with little kids. Tail pulling anybody?
Last edited by BunELovecraft on Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby Residual on Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:23 pm

Somehow I see Geli being tortured by the little kids more than playing with them.
I'm the world's first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
Residual

Postby BunELovecraft on Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:00 pm

Well tail pulling counts as torture, but she does like the attention
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby BunELovecraft on Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:02 am

"Welcome to the Orchid Blossom tea house. How many?" A short (Even for an elf) waitress wearing a long purple gown was talking to them. Geli had zoned out for a minute, lulled into complacency by the steady beat of Elhaz's heart and the way he kept nervously stroking her head. She was pretty sure her ears were pushed down flat.

"I"m meeting someone. There they are." Elhaz said curty, walking past the waitress imperiously. The waitress dodged aside blushing furiously and started after him.
"I'm afraid you'll have to leave your familiar outside sir..."
"Hey I'm not a familiar shrimpy!" Geli snapped, hissing at the waitress from under Elhaz's arm. "Come on over and say it to my face huh?! Didn't think so, talk to the tail!"
A dark glance from Elhaz was enough to send the waitress scuttling away with a gasp.
"It isn't nice to force yourself into people's minds you know." Geli muttered "I felt that."
"She was being annoying, girl needs to know when to leave dream seers alone. Now be quiet." He clamped his palm over her short muzzel for a moment as he strode across the crowded room to the door leading to the fire pit porch. He could already see four imposing figures dressed in the silver beaded robes of BlackSands nobles. One of them had the same long aqua hair of Elhaz with that same five strand braid going down the back. The other three had their hoods pulled up against the cold air and were drinking hot spiced rum out of earthenware mugs.

"Ah Elhaz, how....lovely...to see you." The one with the green hair turned slightly and grinned, that same rakishly evil grin that Elhaz was so known for. They looked so much alike, aside from the fact that the speaker had an interesting tattoo on the side of his face and had black eyes instead of violet. Truely a cruel looking fellow.
"Yes, lovely."
"Look fellows my little brother The Holy Sword."
Geli gasped, her little needle claws digging into Elhaz's arm. "LIttle brother?"
"Shove it Basil, you're only a month older than me and we don't share the same father. Who was it? Wasn't your daddy that down and out rogue who had a wild affair with our mother while she was staying at her sister's place?"

So this was Elhaz's bastard older brother. What did he want she wondered?
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Return to One Hour Axis