OHA: The Infamous Talk

OHA: The Infamous Talk

Postby BunELovecraft on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:21 pm

RATING: PG (Because Geli's in it dammit!)
NOTE: Cress is a senior in "highschool", even though she has all the book knowledge she'll need downloaded into her brain. Elhaz wanted her to have something to do during the day.

Cress was back in school again. She had missed almost two weeks of classes at the local upper school. It was weird now that Bryan had graduated and now went to the Shadow Guard Academy where all the agents and future SG personelle were trained. He still picked her up from school every night but she missed eating lunch with him, talking about classes together...

"What's your problem Cress? You don't like the flan?" Lolita asked from across the table, poking Cress's custard with her spoon. Lolita Shan was the child of the two Shan Senators and was Cress's best friend at school. For a half nightmare, half celestrial, she looked pretty close to elvish if one ignored her unusual skintone and abilities to scare the living bejeezus out of anybody dozing in class.
"That's not it..."Cress sighed and put her head on her hands. Things had been rather awkward for her since she and Bryan...did it in the shower. It would have been a perfect first time except for the whole "tying" thing involving them getting stuck together for an hour like a set of tinkertoys. "I'm just thinkin..."
"Seriously girl, I'm the one who's got something to worry about!" This was Aurora, one of Cress's other friends who was a wererabbit. "My period's late! I knew fooling around like that with Greg was a bad idea!"
"Huh?"
"She thinks she might be preggers...you should have bagged it Aurora, I mean really...y'all breed like rabbits!"
"Shut up!!"

Cress sat up a bit; what were they talking about? All through highschool the other girls had been talking about worrying about getting knocked up or whatever...could that happen to her. She hadn't taken any precautions so maybe. Her monthy was late, as a matter of fact she'd never had one in her entire life!
"What is your problem Cress?!?"
"I...uh I've gotta go. My cel just went off..uh...emergency. See ya!" She waved nervously and ran off, feeling suddenly sick to her stomach.
Her two friends watched her go then stared at the flan.
"I'll mind wrestle you for it..."
"You're on!"
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Postby BunELovecraft on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:33 pm

"Mama! Mama where are you?" Geli's appartment door was unlocked so Cress marched right in, looking for her mother. At the moment Geli was sitting on the huge bed she shared with Elhaz, combing out her long blue hair.
"Over here, you don't need to shout. Is there something you wanted to talk about? I got your message..." She patted the covers next to her and smiled sweetly; something she didn't do all that often.

'"Uh...i wanted to ask you about..."
"About?"
"Um..."
"Yes?"
"Well..."
"Oh for chrissakes spit it out!"
"i'vebeenscrewingBryanwithoutprotectionandnowIthinkImightbeknockedupbecauseI'mlate!"
Geli stared at her for a minute and started to laugh
"What? You think you're pregnant! oh please, honey...we need to have a talk." Cress blushed looking very embarrassed and hugged one of the pillows behind her.
"You're not late because we Shikkari don't function like elvish and human type women. We're only fertile for one week each year and even then we shoose if we bear young or not."
"But I'm only a half breed...."
"Doesn't matter. Dragons are the same way; fertile one week and they make a choice. In order to have a baby we have to turn off all of our nanotech because the nanos see an offspring as a parasite which must be destroyed. We're defenseless for the year we're pregnant so if, by some stroke of devine luck you DID fool around during that one week, unless you DELIBERATLY ran the Reproduction program, you would not be 'knocked up'. you need to stop listening to those silly elf girls. We're above them."
Cress breathed a sigh of relief then paused "Aren't you mad at me?"
"For what?" Geli was braiding her hair now into pigtails.
"For...you know...messing around with Bryan.
"We'll I don't mind you two being lovers, but don't let me ever catch you trying to reproduce with him! A quarter dragon, quarter elf, quarter kitsune, quarter shikkari would be creepy!"
"How'd you know about him being half kitsune?" She tiled her head to the side and helped her mother with her other braid.
"Elhaz told me."

Cress blushed hottily and looked to the side. "So you uh...knew about what happened the other night."
"Oh definately, though I have to admit I wouldn't have thought that any child of mine would get stuck by a simple kitsune knot. Honestly...even werewolves only swell up like six inches across, and he can't be that big!"
There was an awkward silence.
"My my, he must have enheretted more than I thought from Elhaz. Can I barrow him?
"No way! Perve!"
"Hehe I'm just teasing...want me to braid your hair too? i bet your man'll think it looks cute..."
"Sure..."

Everybody has to get "the talk" out of the way SOMEHOW
fin
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Return to One Hour Axis