Lover's Confusion (mini story)

Lover's Confusion (mini story)

Postby BunELovecraft on Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:39 am

Came in from a rainy thursday on the avenue, thought I heard you talking softly...
"I turned on the lights, the tv, and the radio, still I can't escape the ghost of you. I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world, somehow I have to find, and as I try to make my way, through the ordinary world, I will learn to survive" Yeah....amazing song....and I whup ass dancing to it too. Anyway...it brings on a bit of an OHA clippet (well actually belly dancing music brings it on but...)

"Why do you treat me like you do Elhaz? Am I your friend, your lover what?!" Geli found herself asking the elf one night as soon as he got home. Actually asking was a nice way of saying that she jumped him the second he stepped through the door and pinned him to the marble flooring. Elhaz winced when he got the breath knocked out of him by 140 pounds of muscle, metal, and curvy alien body. Geli stared down at him, her ice blue eyes oddly luminecent in the darkness of the room. Because of her size (no elf woman was quite as tall, muscular, or as well...rounded as she was) it was hard to find her clothes. At the moment a silk nightgown Elhaz had magiced up for her barely covered her toned body as her round bosom strained against the fabric.

"What...huh.." Elhaz wheezed, trying to catch his breath. Geli was leaning over him, her supple hands resting on his shoulders firmly so he couldn't get away. She'd only been around him for a month and their "relationship" was quite awkward at times.

"Am I a possession, simply a weapon for you to use, or do you see me as a person with real feelings?" Geli asked softly, looking away for a moment. Her cheeks were flushed a dusky rose, almost as if she were embarrassed to ask. "Lilith...um...told me that when you made the deal to keep me around with congress, you said that I would be a good asset to your government. She told me...what you said about me, that I meant no more to you than any other familiar." Her sharp nails started to dig into his flesh through the linen of his shirt "But I'm NOT a familiar. I may have this damninable collar on to control my powers,I may be an alien...but I have a human heart and I have feelings." she snarled, leaning down further to be almost nose to nose with the elf who was staring up at her with an expression of anger and...could it be understanding in a grudging way. "I'm not asking you to...love me Elhaz, just...I want to be somebody not..." her words her stopped by the touch of his lips against hers and she blinked shocked. He took hold of her wrists and pushed up on her so he could sit up, ignoring the blood welling from the cuts from her nails.

"Shh..."Elhaz brushed her soft blue hair out of her face carefully. "You're not...well...a pet so much as you're like a service dog. That came out wrong let me...AH!" Geli slapped him across the face so hard that his ears rung. Even with her collar on which limited her strength, she still had the power to easily bend a lead pipe in half...or slap the living snot out of him. His cheek stung and he knew he was going to have a black eye in the morning.

"Snarky bastard!" She snarled nastily and stood up. Every muscle in her body as tensed with anger and her hair was puffed up like an angry lion's mane. With a growled curse, she stalked out onto the balcony. It was raining and ice cold but she didn't care. With one last dirty look in his general direction, the Shikkari plopped down on the wet stone crossed her arms, leaning against the wall as the rain plastered her thin dress to her flesh.
"Geli it's cold out there...why don't you..."

"fuck you. I'd rather sleep out here in the freezing rain..than stay in the same building with you." She spat, turning her back on him "I hope you have nightmares." Geli grabbed the door, her fingers actually crunching the wood, and slammed it so hard that three of the panes shattered and the curtain rod fell from the top of the door to land on the ground with a loud klang. Elhaz sat on the floor across the room...dazed. He wasn't expecting that sort of reaction from her. He felt horrible...seeing the lightning illuminate her chiseled body as she hunched over in the rain, but he knew that if he went out there to her, she'd very well snap him like a twig and throw him off the 43 story balcony. "Women." If only she wasn't such a capricious bitch, we might get along.

"Heartless bastard" Geli thought as the rain washed the silver tears from her cheeks, numbing her body as well as her heart.
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

part 2

Postby BunELovecraft on Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:43 am

Why Do You Treat Me This Way cont...
Continuation of Part 1

When Geli awoke later that night, instead of finding herself frozen to the marble of the porch, she was tucked into bed. Her soaked dress was hung up to dry and she found that she was warm and comfortable for once. Running her fingers through her hair, she sat up slowly, holding the heavy down comforter up to her breasts with her other hand.

"How'd I...get here, I don't remember waking up and coming back inside." Geli muttered to herself. She could see her brainware alert for low glucose flashing in the corner of her eye, but she ignored it for a moment. "Elhaz must have brought me in, but why?" The elf was usually so cold and heartless, calling her "a service dog" like that! Well she did help guide him around, acted as body guard, and did typical helping things but it still insulted her. However, no matter how obstinant he could be to her most of the time, he was really kind...when she wasn't looking. Like when she was asleep. She would have thought he'd leave her out there to freeze but instead he brought her in, got her dried off and tucked her into bed. Where was he anyway?

Geli climbed out of bed, wrapping one of the sheets around her as a makeshift gown, and stood. She walked over to the couch silently, the flooring cold against her feet. Elhaz was asleep on the couch, still in his work clothes. It couldn't have been comfortable for him like that, sleeping on a leather couch without a blanket on a cold night like this. Geli reached down to touch his shoulder and he rolled over toward her but didn't wake. She smiled softly and picked up the woolen coverlet from the bed and draped it over him.
"Thanks Elhaz..." After a moment, she shifted into her cat form and jumped up on the couch next to him. That pink cat format came in handy for spying, but she also made a good foot warmer. I still don't like you that much....but it's ok if I cuddle when I'm a cat she thought to herself, curling up in a ball at his feet. Even though I don't want to admit it...if I had to be your bodyguard to stay with you, I would.

Everybody needs a little time away
I heard her say
From eachother.
Even lovers need a holiday
Far away, from each other.
Hold, me now, it's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to stay...
And after all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise you
And after all has been said and done,
you're just the part of me I can't let go

I know it's not very in character for her so early in the series. Typically they had a more "no feelings, just sex" relationship ala Pretty Woman in the begining. I'll have to explain a lot of this stuff...there's so much story, and so little time in which to tell it.
[/i]
http://www.onehouraxis.com
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
BunELovecraft
Regular Poster

Return to One Hour Axis