Welcome to the Kawaii! message board

Postby Flashfire on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:47 pm

The ! is more important then it should be.. eheh :) eh, personal preferences, but I don't need to mess with the title of the forum. It can stay like this.

currently I'm the only mod, too - Power is neat, but fairness is neater. The request is already in for Trav and Deb to get a piece of the action, so I'm happy enough.

We may be weekly and/or sporadic, but we're not slackers! .. wait, yes we are, screw that...
Flashfire

Postby Valefor on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:49 pm

Murp! :eek:
Valefor

Postby Mr Kite15 on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:51 pm

Who said we're not slackers? I'm, quite certainly, a slacker. But, everyone knows this. For it is truth.

Anywho, I'm Travis, aka Mr. Kite. Welcome to the Kawaii boards! Yeah, it's nifty, or something, ain't it? Anyway, feel free to talk about anything you like...wait, I take that back. Feel free to talk about anything we'd like for you to talk about.

The main page, btw, is still slightly under construction, I think after we get everything organized and get used to this we might even update twice weekly. That's my goal, anyway, I don't know how my co-webmasters feel about this idea exactly...

*heads over to the FTP dealie to set up the link from the main page - cheers!*
Mr Kite15

Postby Haunter_uk on Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:00 pm

As you three should know, I intensely like the Comic, and am glad it has it's own forum now :grin:

For those of you who don't know of me, I'm just a guy the three slackers who slack for Kawaii know online. Tradition states I try to float into the background, lately I've been failing with communities I'm active in, so we'll see how this goes :wink:

Anyway, wishing you three all the success with one of my favourite web-comics :smile:
Haunter_uk

Postby Comic-San on Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:20 pm

haunter likes the Comic. :grin: Thanks haunter. ^^

- Shirt Guy Com
- Comic-San
- Uh, yeah.
Comic-San

Return to Kawaii