Idea for a Major Crossover

Idea for a Major Crossover

Postby Crescentmoon76 on Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:50 pm

I've recently had http://www.realultimatepower.net/ brought to my attention and have had some demand from friends to see Frody vs The Ninja (who is totally sweet).

I will probably do this storyline one way or another, but I thought I'd offer it out to Turbocool. This is an opportunity for us to bring our characters together for one glorious bruhaha against a common enemy.

1. I can do the basic storyline but I'd like some help with it. Give some ideas how your characters could fit into such a storyline, what other turbocool characters they could be grouped with, wether they should be good guys or bad guys etc.

2. I'd like to see at least one strip from each artist involved, preferably two. One strip appears on your site, the second appears on some else's.

3. Also some volunteers would be needed to do some establishing splash pages to group characters together.

That's all I have for now...
Crescentmoon76
Regular Poster

Postby Jeero on Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:46 am

sounds cool. i'd be interested in being involved... my two main characters are superheroes, so i guess they'd fit in easy enough :p
Jeero
Regular Poster

Postby Isukun on Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:35 am

I can talk to Akhmed about it. I'm not sure how our characters would fit in or even which characters he'd want to use. It might be interesting to do the crossove with our minor characters since most of them only get a few lines before they die anyway.
Isukun

Return to Turbocool