Bhag Guest Strips

Bhag Guest Strips

Postby Isukun on Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:47 am

I will be going to a trade show down in Florida next week and that will put me a bit behind on my comics. To make up for this I'd like to post some guest strips during the first week of December. If anyone is interested in sending me a strip or a piece of artwork the only thing I ask is that it not be larger than 600 pixels wide and you put your name and website on it somewhere. You can reply here or send me an emal at isu-kun@sackofjustice.com I'm not particularly picky about subject matter, but I would prefer something relating to the comic and not using characters that haven't been introduced, yet. For those who are familiar with the old strips, I think Angus gets introduced next week.

I just realized I don't have a sig for this account. You can check out my site at http://www.sackofjustice.com or by going to Bhag in the Turbocool listing.
Isukun

Postby Jeero on Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:33 am

i'm inking mine now. it's really quite silly...
Jeero
Regular Poster

Postby MixedMyth on Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:54 am

What a great idea! I'd love to submit something....let's see if I have the time, though. End of the semester workload is picking up.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain

Postby Isukun on Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:20 pm

Thanks. Don't stress yourself out too much, I know how rough it was for me with last years finals (I definately remember staying up three days straight the week of my art finals). At this point I prefer actual strips, since I've only gotten one so far, but I'll still take artwork. I've also managed to find a way to shorten the time I spend drawing the comic which shaves a few hours off the comic making time. Since I'll have some extra time on my hands now, I'll probably end up putting together something for those people who submit something.

Also, if you're worried about time, I will accept things later than Monday if people let me know that they are doing something and give me enough prior warning to add them to the schedule.

I also love how your comic tuned out Jeero.
Isukun

Return to Turbocool