Scrued Personality Test

Scrued Personality Test

Postby Bearion on Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:34 am

I tried to take the test at home, but it hung. I tried it again at work, and realized that the Java code was tring to spawn a local email.

Sorry...I can't and won't allow that. For a varity of reasons. (My home system is so locked down, it failed without an explanation.)

I'm sure I am not the only person who is set up that way. You'll have to rewrite the form to save the results another way.

Good luck.
Bearion
Life is a game, so play it well. You make your own Heaven, you dig your own Hell. -Jennifer Reitz.
Bearion

Yeah... working on trying to get a CGI script of some sort

Postby Nuka Scrue on Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:10 am

I used the mail one because it was the only one I knew of at first... but I hadn't realized how badly it actually worked. I'm going to look into a CGI script executed from my personal webspace today, though unfortunately, I'm terrible at CGI.

Maybe I can just get a hidden guest book for the answers if all else fails.

I'll update once I get it working better. X_x;
Nuka Scrue

It should work now!

Postby Nuka Scrue on Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:53 am

Hopefully... I got a CGI script for it, so it shouldn't try to generate an e-mail message anymore. It's also a lot easier for me to interperate.

Unfortunately that script is not hosted by me, so there will be a banner ad of some kind, but I didn't notice any pop ups on that site so it shouldn't be that bad, and you'll only need to see it once anyhow!
Nuka Scrue

Return to Scrued