KM Site

KM Site

Postby Medusa on Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:41 pm

I absolutely love the new look:) And I can't wait till the new strips are up!
Medusa

Postby Bluebug on Mon Nov 25, 2002 5:32 pm

I absolutely love the new look:)

thankya! it took me forever to work the bugs out -- silly keenspace automatic scripting (sigh).

but the next site layout is even better! it's PURPLE with a brand spanking new character on it!

And I can't wait till the new strips are up!

me neither ^^. but i guess that means i'll have to draw them first ^^;

but then that means i have to finish this freakin 15 page paper o' mine,

which is actually turning out to be a 20 page paper... ^^;;;;

...and it's due tomorrow...

...me needs sleep.... x_x
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Postby Medusa on Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:44 pm

patpats
I wish I could help, but I have my own comic to try and get started... I'm not doing too good on that front.. I may have to just hold a vote and see which beginning people like the best(My problem is that I have a story that I could begin several different ways, and I can't decide which to choose!)... Ah well...

Er, 20 pages? Is that legal? Hope you get some sleep and get a good grade on your paper!

See ya!
Medusa

Postby Bluebug on Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:24 am

:-? I posted a reply a while ago, but it looks like the forum ate it. To those of you wondering why the forum's been down, it's cuz keenspace moved their forums to a new server.

Cool, you're starting a comic? I think holding a vote is a good idea. The beginning's the most important part of a comic, I think. Looking back, I'm a little disappointed with the beginning of KM cuz it's pretty slow. I'm trying to make the pace for chp 1 a whole lot tighter.

If you don't have a website, feel free to post the poll in this forum. Though, having said that, I don't know if it'll do much good, or if it'll go the same way as my poor dead character poll...

Anyway, for anyone who wants feedback on their work or anything, feel free to post the work or a link in this forum ^^.

ciao!
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Postby Medusa on Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:11 pm

Heh, I might post a poll in both places, as I don't know how many people actually check my site...
But I won't do it just yet, I've got to write the different ways out first.:P

Oh, and I think I did post in that poll you had, but not for several months after it was first posted... I never really used to post in the forums around here much:P

I think that chapter one is really good, I might have to go reread it all so I can be caught up when the comic starts back up:)

http://notaslayer.keenspace.com

See ya later:)
Medusa

Postby Bluebug on Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:31 am

Love the dragon on your background! I like your comic so far; I hope you continue it soon.

Yeah, ppl rarely come to this forum. I'm trying to think of a way to coerce them into coming, but somehow, tar and feathering people doesn't strike me as the way to go.... Maybe boiling oil... ^^;; Too medieval...

As for catching up with the comic, instead of reading 40 pages of comic, you could always check out the story page. It's a complete summary of everything that's happened so far.
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Postby Medusa on Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:50 pm

Heh, the dragon was the first and only picture I've ever sold.. I drew it for a person my mother works with, so she could give it to her son(I think it was her son...) for his birthday/housewarming gift..

I don't know how to help you with the forum problem.. I can tell you that I'll be lurking around quite a bit though! And the tarring and feathering might work, but only if you stick the people to their chairs so they can't get away...

But I wouldn't mind re-reading the comic, it gives me something to do while I'm online... I don't really do much else when I am online other than read comics all the time... Plus, I think I already did read everything on your site... :D
Medusa

Postby Bluebug on Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:59 pm

Cool. Dragons are my fav creatures. Rank right up there with griffins, phoenixes and those funny little white guys with the bobbly heads on Princess Mononoke ^^.

Eventually, there's going to be a dragon in my comic, but that won't happen for a great deal many chps ^^;

Ah, only about a week more and the looong hiatus is over!
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Postby Medusa on Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:47 pm

Still lurking... I promise... Just...
I gotta start my comic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sketching some possible beginnings, but I hate em... I want the comic to be started already!!!!!!
*cries* WHY!!

Er, okay, I'm better now... and I need to go draw too, see ya later:)

BTW, I was wondering how you came up with the name bluebug... Just curious..
Bai!
Medusa

Postby Bluebug on Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:04 pm

The Art God is indeed cruel. Someone should tie him up and hit him on the head with a dumpster...

Hmmm. Methinks I've been watching too much Saber Marionette -- random violence is a good thing...

Thanks for all the support, and the lurking, and the more lurking. And you've been lurking in my gb too! Mucho gracias!

As for my name ... *scratches head* that's what it said on my shirt tag when I woke up. I'm just glad it didn't say "made in taiwan" or something like that.... ^^
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Return to Kurenai Mashin