Talk about the characters of KM

Talk about the characters of KM

Postby Bluebug on Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:49 pm

Here's your chance to let me know what you think about the characters of KM (they don't necessarily have to elves). Feel free to post fanart here, and if you're really bored, you can even write me a fanfic.

Personally, my favorite character is the one that has only appeared in one comic so far. He's just a really cool character with awesome abilities.
Last edited by Bluebug on Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Shaina rocks!!

Postby SailorOutlawstar on Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:12 pm

Shaina rocks she is so cool! She has a GLAIVE!! Her hair is PURPLE!! How can you not think she rocks!! She rocks!

Please ignore the insane person...
SailorOutlawstar

shaina rocks

Postby Bluebug on Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:35 pm

:P Shaina's probably my second most favorite character cuz she's so cool and unpredictable. Hmmm... I think the comic actually needs more of Shaina -- she's hasn't been around for a while. Yes, yes, you've convinced me to add more of Shaina and her huge weapon!!! :lol:
Bluebug
Regular Poster

[no subject]

Postby Radical Edward on Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:39 pm

I dunno. I thought Kaiyen was kind of funny with that obsession with spring water. I'm not sure, but I think I did something in another fanfic that kinda played off that...

For a moment, there was silence out front, in which Yami just stood with an almost wistful quality on his face (though he was still smirking) and Honda just stared in disbelief. Finally, he turned to his smaller friend and said, “You are evil in its purest form, you know that?”

“One hundred percent natural spring water,” Yami replied happily, popping a mini Snickers in his mouth.

...and once again the quote is longer than the sentence introducing it. Oh well. I'm not sure this was playing off the Kaiyen thing, but I think it was.

(o^.^o) Yami no Radical Edward
"Only a fool seeks his future without first striving to remember his past."
Radical Edward

Postby Bluebug on Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:38 pm

Kaiyen: "Hey, I'm evil in its most purest form too!"
Shaina: "You wish."
bluebug: "I wonder why they call them 'Snickers'. Are they supposed to make you laugh?"
*Kaiyen and Shaina stare at bluebug*
bluebug: "You know, as in 'snicker', or an insulting laugh."
Shaina: ".... There's never a good stiff drink around when you need one."

<ok,ok, so that was bad, but really, where do chocolate bar names come from anyway? My theory is ouji(?) boards.>
Bluebug
Regular Poster

Candy names

Postby Radical Edward on Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:56 pm

Zimbu the monkey pulls letters out of a hat once he gets off work at my city's traffic light control center...

Zimbu: Ooooooo, what does this button do?
"Only a fool seeks his future without first striving to remember his past."
Radical Edward

Return to Kurenai Mashin