Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! ^_______^ (as posted by Braen)

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! ^_______^ (as posted by Braen)

Postby Uneide on Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:12 am

braen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love the new background!!! It's simply great!!!

great work, really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uneide

Thank you!!!!
We worked really hard on it, particularly the Giant Mutant Chicken. I really wanted something sleeker and simple for a while, so finally sat down and designed it.
Glad you liked!

triana

Posted: 2002-09-03 18:58
I like the maple leaves....though...*sniffle* my fonts~! and I'm too lazy to change the ones I've used for my comic >.<

Uneide

Triana, The teenage angst you can keep, I don't like how it looks with lower resolution. As for the other, for the life of me I dont remember what its called, since we went through fireworks and picked one that seemed to fit.

If it is such a big deal to you, I can always change them.

triana

Posted: 2002-09-04 19:56
lol I was only teasing silly poo >.<

Uneide

;p

that being said...

*runs before some projectiles of the edible variety are tossed*
http://blatah.keenspace.com

A shapeshifting bard. A girl who falls from the sky or is thrown off roofs. a self described stylish monk.

http://www.uneide.com/nocturnia
The winter of the Unseelie...
Uneide
Regular Poster

Postby Rillystar on Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:01 pm

*rather than the edibles goes for the gooshy non-edibles instead* mwahahahaaa
Rillystar
Regular Poster

Return to Blatah