Page 1 of 30

birthdays

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:50 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
awww man sloans birthday was nov 29th ... lol we missed it... but hey caines birthday if coming on december 13th

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:23 am
by Master killer
cool

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:59 am
by Moo Cow
Hi Demon! Heh, I won't remember that. Nor will I remember the birthdays of you all.

Let's all post our birthdays here, just so they're all in one place? whadda you think?

Me - December 8


~Sara

lol ok

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:20 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
HEHE (reminder those are the characers from arcana) lol well anyways ok then well my birthday is march 10th lol ... i want alot of presents ok lol HEHE >.<!!! WEEEEEEEE :o

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:46 am
by DodgetheLightning
mines the 11th of november
strucks is the 22 of february

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:47 am
by Master killer
mine the fith yeay for lyins

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:36 am
by Moo Cow
Lyins? What do you mean?

And I know that those are the Arcana characters, Demon! I just figured since this thread's about birthdays, we could post them here. Demon, do you know all the Arcana characters birthdays? Can you post them all, please! *offers a hug and a new plushie as an incentive*


~Sara

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:44 am
by Moo Cow
Ah, ok. I wish i could do that!


~Sara

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:13 am
by Master killer
staying in bed for an extra 4 hours/days

even me knew that

Okidokie

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:03 am
by DemonWolfDajin
:o :o :o OMG ok ok sorry sorry ... plz post birthdays (shouts out WEEEE as i run outside in nothing but my boxers) lol Birthdays are so fun :o :o :o

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:21 pm
by Moo Cow
Mmm, boxers. Well, make sure noone like me, for example pulls them down. Then you could get arrested for indecent exposure, aka running nekkid and scaring the old ladies.


~Sara

LOL na!

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
:o HMMMM LOL i dont mind if yer pull em down I have nothing to hide :D .... If you think you must and also how can the old ladies be scared if they party with me all the time .... HEHE im a dirty boi (Holds Elderly Plushies) hmmm ooo and the old ladie plushies have cookie baking action WEEEEEE-eeeeeee

LOL na!

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:35 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
:o HMMMM LOL i dont mind if yer pull em down I have nothing to hide :D .... If you think you must and also how can the old ladies be scared if they party with me all the time .... HEHE im a dirty boi (Holds Elderly Plushies) hmmm ooo and the old ladie plushies have cookie baking action WEEEEEE-eeeeeee

Re: birthdays

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:56 pm
by Phoenix_feathers
DemonWolfDajin wrote:awww man sloans birthday was nov 29th ... lol we missed it... but hey caines birthday if coming on december 13th
ohmigod! really?? That is soo cool!!! ^_^ my birthday is the 13th of December too! *huggles Caine* yay for same birthday!! XD

oh!! *huggles master killer* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (well it is here!!) ^_^ yay!! *puts party hats on everyone* ^_^ i love birthdays!

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:05 am
by Lewellynthedolphin
*giggles* my birthdays on the first of march. I dont ever do anything for it, and i doubt next year will be much different. I get up, go to school, though this year i got up and went to lunch with my dad..... in south korea....... come home, get a present or 2, and sit on my computer and ignore people.

~lewwy

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:36 am
by Dazza
Mine is the 16th dec... And I'm not looking forward to it...

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:47 am
by Lewellynthedolphin
you should! How old do you turn? O_o i dont remember.....

~lewwy

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:25 am
by Dazza
22. I'm gonna be 22.

Something just always happens on my birthday...And it always just makes me more sad because it's my birthday.

And this year it's allready started.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:21 am
by Lewellynthedolphin
*hugs dazza* I'm sure everything'll be ok. I do know the feeling though. with the exception of this year, my birthdays have always had something nasty happen on them. anything from exams to my mothers ex-boyfriend strangling me.... *murmur*

~lewwy

lol

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:41 am
by DemonWolfDajin
oh ok ill be turning 16 lol :lol: