Page 1 of 34

Anyone have poems/songs/short stories/art

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:06 pm
by Damned
I thought this would be a good topic to have, cuz we're always talking about fan art and whatnot.

Just wondering if anyone had any poems or songs or art or short stories they wanted to share. I've gotta a few songs, poems and short stories if anyone's interested.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:45 pm
by Akari_usagi
DUDE!!!!!! I was just taling to Dazza-sempai about this!!! ^-^ Here's a song...think you can review it???

Isn't Something Missing?

Please please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.

Maybe someday you'll have woken up,
And, barely concious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absences I know-
You forgot me long ago.

Am I that unimportant...?

Am I so insignificant...?

Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't try for me, not now

Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.

Isn't someone missing me?
please please forgive me,
But I can't come home again.

I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't cry for me, not now.

Though I'd die to know you want me,
I'm all alone.

Isn't someone missing me?

And if I bleed, I bleed,
Knowing you don't care.

And if I sleep to dream of you,
And wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?

Isn't someone missing?

Even though I'd be sacraficed,
You won't vie for me, not now,

Though I'd die to have you hold me,
I'm all alone...

Isn't Someone Missing Me.......?

-------
So what do you think????

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:45 pm
by Damned
*gasps* Ooh, it's so pretty! *huggles Akari* Yay! Someone replied! Ok, here's a song I wrote...

Memories
I try to wipe the dust of you away,
but I still cant seem to fight my fear and pain,
I try to send my memories of you up in flames,
but your face sticks with me like a violent stain.

I may seem like quite a silent girl
But my thoughts scream inside my head,
I may as look as though without problems,
but you never say those tears I bled

(Chorus)
I may have suffered silently
whilst you played your silly games
I may have let you hide behind me
but I never will again,

Again you turned away from me
my tears fell harder still
but now i sit, without a thought
upon my windowsill.

For the window is my mirror
of the memories we shared
and still I can't beleive
for me you ever cared
But the pain that you have dealt me
will never again hinder my thoughts
'cause I have grown stronger
after all the paths we've walked

(Chorus)

Eeh ^.^;;, behold my 1st shot at songwriting. Also written a song called "Invisible" and half of one called "Graffity" (spelt like my friend spells it) Trying to start a band, but it's not really working at the moment ^.^;; Togeather we've also written a song called "Perfectly Sane". You like? If you did, I'll post more.

Also got a short story and a couple of poems.

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:27 am
by Akari_usagi
AWWWWW~! *gushes* I love it!!!!! *tackel glomps Damned-sempai* It's so Kawaii!!! ....In a sad sort of way...yeaaa....It's really good!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:58 pm
by Damned
Thankies *glomps back* I love writing anything I can and I'm a bit of a dark writer O.o Here's a poem I wrote a while back...

The lady Of Light

When thunder crash,
And seas swell,
A fiery demon,
Comes out of hell,
Who will tame this fiery beast?
Who

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:21 am
by Struck3xbylightning
Lady of the Light. Damned that story was amazing. All i could think of was the Balrog and Gandalf scene from LOTR. shadow fire and hate. Ooh have the chills. :o

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:47 am
by Akari_usagi
Nononononoonono *shakes head rapidly* I saw Alanna from the 'Lioness' Song' quartet!! ^-^ so valiant and brave! I love it damned-sempai!!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:20 am
by Master killer
my faviot song is either numb or lying from you both by Linken park

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:32 am
by Akari_usagi
Nuwee!!!! I love Linkin Park!!! ^_^

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:34 am
by Master killer
me to next time they in England i go see them

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:38 am
by Struck3xbylightning
With You by Linkin Park

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:40 am
by Master killer
yeah thats very cool to
my faviot lines is from by myself


[i]How do you think/iv lost so much
so afraid im out of touch
How do you expect/ill Know what to do
when all i know is what you tell me to
[/i]

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:32 pm
by Akari_usagi
Phwee!!! I loves them! I saw them once when they were in Japan, and they were awsome!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:50 pm
by Damned
Aww thanks Akari! Thanks Struck *huggles Akari and Struck*

Has Akari read the Lioness Quartet? I luv Tamora Peirce! She's a kick ass writer. Also love Linkin Park, fave songs are probably Numb, Faint, Runaway and Points of Authority.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:10 am
by Euthanasia
I think I already posted one of my poems...I'm not quite so sure. I think I have. But anyway, as far as songs go, I'd probably say "Iris". I'm a fan of classic/soft rock ( Do like other types, though).

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:43 am
by Master killer
uh

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:38 am
by Akari_usagi
Ja Ja Ja Ja~!!!! 'Kari has read ALL of Tamora Pierce's books!!! I love 'The imortals' quartet!!!! And 'Trixters Queen/ Trixter's Choice' !!!!! *huggles her Tamora Pierce books*...I loves them all!!

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:38 am
by Master killer
i take it there good :lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:51 pm
by Akari_usagi
YESSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:17 am
by Struck3xbylightning
master killer wrote:
How do you think/iv lost so much
so afraid im out of touch
How do you expect/ill Know what to do
when all i know is what you tell me to
sounds like my last relationship :lol: