Page 1 of 2
I gone.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:37 am
by MavvTheThief
Hehe. Not exactly. Movin' cuts into my posting duties. So if you guys don't see me for a week or two more its 'cause I lost my internet access.
Oh well...just a heads up to you all. ^^ And in case I dun see you all until next week or so...have fun and good luck with the RPG...(hopefully I can get my second bit down before I lose my connection) o.o
Oy...should've double checked first.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:30 am
by MavvTheThief
Oh...I see you guys got a warning from Somby-Kings already. ^.^;; lol And his goes so much more into detail too. >.< Hehe. Oh well...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:21 pm
by Tenthousandkings
I said you were moving and would be gone for two weeks. I also ok'd Vampz adding you on MSN (which I know you wouldn't mind XP). How did I go into more detail? XP. [Especially since the rest of the post was about me and my ego-centric self XP]
Bah >.> Its raining. I blame Mavv.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:29 pm
by Moo Cow
Well, you're probably gone, but bye! Have a spiffy time moving, and don't get too stressed out!
~Sara
nooooo
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:06 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
Noooooo i have been waiting for you to get on and when u do im not here ( Sits in corner holding a plushie ) mavvy when will ya be back ( the screen spins around me over and over again ) oooo weeee im dizzy ok now what was i saying .... oh yeah mavv good luck on move .... i need to talk to you when u get back so like E-mail me or something!!!!

But if I do disappear...its 'cause I'm busy.
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:52 pm
by MavvTheThief
lol I'm not gone just yet...I think I may have a day left...I'll probably be packing alot tomorrow though...we'll see...
crap
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:31 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
oh crap missed him again.....hmmm (thinks up plan) ..................................................100,000,000 years later ...................................crap i forgot i sold my brain on Ebay oh crap now how will i come up with plan

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:06 am
by Phoenix_feathers
awww mavv's probably already started packing and i missed him!

i will miss our Mavvy-kins for the few weeks in which he is moving!
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:52 am
by Vampz
Well if he can get on the i-net if your in england he goes on at about 8:30
huh
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:05 am
by DemonWolfDajin
so what time would that be in the us ..... i must know (WEEEE-eeee)
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:23 am
by Vampz
Same as mavv he lives in the US
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:44 pm
by Tenthousandkings
There are multiple times in the US tho XP.
Mavv is on Pacific time
Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time
Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific
Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific.
Alaska is 1 hour behind Pacfic time
And Hawaii is 2 hours behind Pacific (depending on which part of Hawaii I think.)
So... it might be helpful to know where you live. And Mavv's Sleeping pattern is erractic. So good luck catching him. He changes his patterns almost daily anymore.
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:57 am
by Vampz
Erratic sleeping eh
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:57 pm
by Tenthousandkings
I think he's a demon ^^
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:48 am
by Vampz
Hahaha what kind of demon would mavv be then
demons rule
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:38 am
by DemonWolfDajin
hmmm i dont think mavv would be a demon but that would so rock
i myself iz a demon (every1 stairs at me like im crazy) hehe stop that ...ok so y u guys think mavv is a demon?????
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:47 am
by Vampz
Well know its this thing called ..... er .... um....... humour .. er i think
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:28 am
by Phoenix_feathers
nice explanation

Military time!
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:45 pm
by MavvTheThief
Demon? Hmm...*ponders that* o.o You know...I just remembered I'm quite paranoid on that subject, come to think of it...^.^;;;
Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP
-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
Re: Military time!
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:42 pm
by Moo Cow
MavvTheThief wrote:Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP
-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
Despite lack of job, you're still lucky. Lucky bastard. Nine hours a night. Damn it. I sleep from 10:00 to 5:30. Stupid school.
~Sara