Page 1 of 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVVY-KINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:37 am
by Tenthousandkings
*holds a cake with 19 lit candles* Who wants to adminster the spankings?

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:10 am
by Vampz
MMMMM cake huh what you say

*snickers* Aaaah. This is too fun.

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:02 pm
by Besmgirl
Woooo! Happy Birthday Mavvy! Have a good 19th! I love youuuuu! *hugs*

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:00 pm
by Damned
*lol* Baka. Happy birthday Mavv!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:34 am
by Phoenix_feathers
yay!!! i love parties!! *goes around putting silly animal party hats on everyone and herself, then throws confetti all over mavv* yay happy birthday mavv! you're 19, ya big oldie! *glomps mavv* (hehe like Azriel does to Holden ^_^) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:03 am
by Vampz
Yes this realy reminds me of those few scenes when Holden Az and Caine are celebrating his B'day

Party! *munches down his cake*

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:12 am
by MavvTheThief
Eep! *is promptly glomp-tackled* @.@ Hehe. Thanks guys! *plays with his party hat* Weee~! XD

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:39 pm
by Phoenix_feathers
hmm who do you want for a pressie? :wink:

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:03 pm
by Vampz
I give you entire collection of Outlaw star on DvD but since you already have it i think i'll keep it

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:16 pm
by Moo Cow
Happy belated birthday! Have some stuff! *forks it over*


Sara
Is always late at these things

Gomen! I'll get on it soon! *crosses fingers*

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:11 pm
by MavvTheThief
Who? Hrm...that's alot o' choices...so many I could pick from...but which would I prefer the most? Overwhelmed, I have become...difficult, it now is...speaking like Yoda, I am...

I don't suppose asking for a harem of sorts wouldn't be outta the question? Then again...I suppose that would be fair...Gyah! x.x I can't decide...you pick!

*pats Sara fondly on the back* Nonsense! Just look at me? I post like every other day! Not to mention I'm taking forever on my next bit for Ruklan...>.<

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:35 am
by Moo Cow
Mmm, harem. *donates a few sexy gals and guys, sits down and watches* Don't mind me. Muahahaha.

*gets patted* I know, I have to sneak on so my mom doesn't go "Sara! You're supposed to be doing your homework!" Hahaha. Actually, I think that's what I'll do now. Bye!!!


~Sara

Anyone wanna join me in "censored", "censored

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:55 am
by MavvTheThief
Woo! A harem! XD *drools and makes gratuitous noises as he dives into the sexilicious group* Mmmmm....

Oh! Almost forgot...*pops out of the group all sweaty like with half his clothes torn off and gives Sara a hug before he jumps back in*

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:39 am
by Phoenix_feathers
yay for Mavvy-kins!!! ^_^ lol my birthdays coming up soon! (yeah like in 2 and a half months!)

Well i dunno???????????????????????????????????????? who do you like best out of Arcana?

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:51 am
by Moo Cow
*gets hugged by half-nekkid, sweaty Mavv* Eek! You're welcome.


~Sara

I wonder what other things I could do with a harem...

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:08 pm
by MavvTheThief
2 and a half months, eh? So when is it precisely? *pokes Hope* We gotta know if we're gonna celebrate it. :P

ooops

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:00 pm
by DemonWolfDajin
Awww man mavv i forgot to give u B-day present .... (throws a freakishly huge Plushie at mavv nocking him out cold) Oh shit (runs from the crime scene)

5 hours later::: (Mavv wakes up) oooo plushie... and a B-day card ... hmmm my birthay was a wile ago... (mavv reads card) ~Happy birthday~ P.s. i didnt do it !!!(Mavv looking confused) hmmm oh well ... i had a great nap

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:51 am
by Phoenix_feathers
lol its on the 13th of December- so a little while away yet :P *shakes fist and mutters curses* stupid being born at the end of the year! im turning 15! yay!

haha

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:54 am
by DemonWolfDajin
lol im already 15 ... im turning 16 in march lol hahahahahahaha

______

ok here is what i expect in march ( shows everyone the list )

______
List:::
tons of plushies ... some anime mangas/dvd videos/ and so on ... and i want a shit load of video games and hmmm what els .... (oh yeah and i wish to take over the world as im in my demon form dajin and take every1's souls and make you all my mindless slaves mwahahaha)
______
OOOps nevermind the last thing i typed in () lol thats my wish for my 17th birthday lol ok but just get me the other stuff (smiles) :o

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:18 am
by Vampz
Damn pheonix your still older than me

*Puts arm around damned* well it looks like we're the youngest now