Taking over MY topic!!!

Post Reply
User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Taking over MY topic!!!

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

See this is what I knew would happen! I havent been able to post for a few days and Cat and Cass take over MY post!!! GRRRRR start your own post and have your stupid sappy happy daisies gay fluff there if you want to!!! :evil:

Anyways, Sorry I havent been able to post and vampz i will get back as soon as i can- probably at lunch- ive had training all this week so its been hard to get on a computer at all!!! MEH! :x
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

o_O'

*elseano est confuso*

I don't get it. Who's topic where with the whatnow?

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Eh?
Its a RPG post. I though we where all supposed to post there...
And you can't really blame us that nobody else has posted.
We've just been the only ones posting the last few days.
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Thats true byt the RPG seems like iys turning to the ordinary lives of Cat & Cass
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Then post people.
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

I can't post until pheonix does
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Eh.. sorry Vampz.
Guess I just got rather annoyed at seeing this tropic.

I mean we where just having fun playing the RP.
I though that was what it was there for.
And its not really our fault we where the only ones posting...

Guess I just got a little hurt that someone seemed to try to make me feel bad for actly having fun with a game.

But its not really worth being upset over.
It's just a game after all.
If it's really so bad that I posted so much I only have one thing to say.
Im sorry I had fun playing the game.
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Its not your fault its pheonix's
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

awwww im really really sorry about that topic i wrote!!! :cry: I didnt really mean it! I was just a little angry (not at you guys) but that I havent been able to post coz Ive been training all this week and so i havent been able to post as much as i wanted!

Im really really sorry about all the stuff that i said! (at Cass and Cat) :( I hope you can forgive me!!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Pheonix pleaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee post on RPG
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

i just did! :D *is all proud of herself and is happy that she was FINALLY able to post again*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Um..
I can forgive you.
It was just a tiny bit hurtfull.
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

im sorry! :oops: Well i was sad coz it felt like I wasnt in the RPG anymore (i know this is silly) and i was a little jealous coz i hadnt been able to post and you guys were... im really sorry (it was an outburst) and can we hug and makeup? *holds out arms for a hug*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*gives hug*

Ya know i was actly a bit annoyed too..
I mean I though we where all gonna have fun RPing and then we where only two (and ocasionly one more) Posting.

I figure everybody where busy with work or something but still o.o'
Though for a moment I though people had given up on it o.o'
It's much more fun when your more playing...

But you only have yourself to blame :P

*pokes gently*
I dun wanan be the only one having fun o.o'
Its soo much more fun when everybody is having fun!

Im allmost always here. (Yes I have no life) So I can allmost instantly reply to any post O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

I can only get on here- sometimes in the afternoon (after school) if not working (which have been doing all this week) and sometimes at school during the breaks that I have from doing year 11 subjects
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Heh it's the summer holidays over here :D

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

uhh its like middle of third term here-ending winter
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

So do you have Christmas in summer in Oz
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

yes.....*sticks out tongue* its crap, its so bloody hot and then during winter we dont even get fricken snow!!! So gay.... GRRR!! i hate living in the southern hemisphere!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

So whens your holiday from school when you move to the next year
10-11
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

Post Reply