What do YOU look like?
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
What do YOU look like?
Ok pretty simple. I saw this in another forum. What do you guys look like. I would stick up a piccie of myself but I cant find one thats new enough on the computer. (the last one was taken 3 years ago...I think) I will stick up a piccie of me when I find one half-decent. Please! I think it would be cool to know who your talking to.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
I'm not too sure about this topic... I haven't decided if I will give you the link to my pic just yet. *skeptical and untrusting*
Edit: If you REALLY REALLY want it, send me a PM. If I feel like it I'll give ya the link
Better be real convincing tho... how long did it take for me to give you a piccie Mavv? Like almost forever, and I kept putting it off with lame excuses too...
Edit: If you REALLY REALLY want it, send me a PM. If I feel like it I'll give ya the link
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
I'm going with kings on this one. I dunno, I think half the fun is NOT knowing what everybody's really like, and it can ruin the mental image you have of them in your head. It's playtime, right?
I'll pm you a piccie if'n you really want, but I don't see the point unless we start talking about REAL stuff and I get enough reality thrust upon me everywhere else. : P to reality.
But hey, if you really want it I'll dig something up.
I'll pm you a piccie if'n you really want, but I don't see the point unless we start talking about REAL stuff and I get enough reality thrust upon me everywhere else. : P to reality.
But hey, if you really want it I'll dig something up.
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I got to see the Somby-Kings before any of you! Nyah!
Fah! Then it is up to me now to be the first to reveal himself! For I fear not! http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mavvthethief/my_photos Now marvel at my greatness! *flexs*
...
*has lied for he truely worries for his ugly arse* v.v;; (maybe I'll luck out and the page won't load for anyone XP)
Uh...I think it took you a good 10 days before you showed me one (and only that one! Lucky snaz got like 3 webcams of me before I ever got to see even one image of him. Not to mention it was an old image too! -.-)
...
*has lied for he truely worries for his ugly arse* v.v;; (maybe I'll luck out and the page won't load for anyone XP)
Uh...I think it took you a good 10 days before you showed me one (and only that one! Lucky snaz got like 3 webcams of me before I ever got to see even one image of him. Not to mention it was an old image too! -.-)
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*grins* Mavv is so brave! Ok, I found a pic but its from 2 or 3 years ago...best i can do at the moment.
*grumbles* damn thing wont let me load it. How the hell do you stick piccies up? Oh and all those who are too scared to show us what you really look like, why don't we try to guess what you guys look like and then you can laugh at how rediculous we sound.
By the way, anyone have an Arcana shirt or mousepad? (I have 2 shirts
^.^;;)
[/img]
*grumbles* damn thing wont let me load it. How the hell do you stick piccies up? Oh and all those who are too scared to show us what you really look like, why don't we try to guess what you guys look like and then you can laugh at how rediculous we sound.
By the way, anyone have an Arcana shirt or mousepad? (I have 2 shirts
^.^;;)
[/img]
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
*had serious doubts earlier*
Do you mean, like, how you get them on Yahoo Photos? Or what?
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Yahoo!
On Yahoo Photos. (I'm not too good with the computer when it comes to stuff like that.)
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Yahoo, Photos, Login...that should all be done, yes?
Well let's see. Do you have the pictures uploaded to your account already?
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
I'm a dimwit sometimes...
Um...nope. I don't think so...
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Sure hope I helped enough.
Everything worked out yet?
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
:P
It's not that I'm scared, I did explain my reasons, didn't I? It is the truth, but since you don't believe me and I'm a pushover I give up.
I found two pics of myself on my boyfriend's computer today anyway so I don't have to go to alot of trouble for this *shrugs* besides, the guessing what we look like thing sounds like fun. You do that and then (after I finish laughing) I'll post up the pics. Good?
Well, I'll start! I guess that damned has dark hair, tanned or olive skin, and green eyes with plastic-framed glasses. And that she likes to wear t-shirts with band logos!...or maybe some other kinds of logos.
Hmmm....I guess that kings has dirty blond hair, deep-set eyes, and likes to wear dark colours.
Am I totally off? Prolly. But it was still fun!!!
I found two pics of myself on my boyfriend's computer today anyway so I don't have to go to alot of trouble for this *shrugs* besides, the guessing what we look like thing sounds like fun. You do that and then (after I finish laughing) I'll post up the pics. Good?
Well, I'll start! I guess that damned has dark hair, tanned or olive skin, and green eyes with plastic-framed glasses. And that she likes to wear t-shirts with band logos!...or maybe some other kinds of logos.
Hmmm....I guess that kings has dirty blond hair, deep-set eyes, and likes to wear dark colours.
Am I totally off? Prolly. But it was still fun!!!
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Kay. I DO have dark hair (want to turn it even darker) its currently brown. I also have greenish brown eyes. I'm acually pretty pale and I dont have glasses (at least not yet...) I do wear t-shirts with band logos and also other logos (such as Arcana!)
Um...I still have to put it up there but I should be right. All hail Mavv who helped me with my Pic!Everything worked out yet?
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
I'ma genius. XD
Lookit!!! I actually got some stuff right! Woo! I rule!
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
White, freckles, glasses, brown eyes, with cutsy clothes??
Yups! But the only thing you got right about Somby-Kings was his clothes. XP
Heh. ^.^;; Be sure to make your pictures public, though, if you want people to be able to veiw 'em.
Uh lets see...what would Bubbles look like? *ponders that but can only picture alot pink or rainbows* v.v;;
Oh snap! I didn't color my last post in this thread! (beep beep)
Heh. ^.^;; Be sure to make your pictures public, though, if you want people to be able to veiw 'em.
Uh lets see...what would Bubbles look like? *ponders that but can only picture alot pink or rainbows* v.v;;
Oh snap! I didn't color my last post in this thread! (beep beep)
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
kay...I think kings has dark hair, um and probably has blue or brown eyesHmmm....I guess that kings has dirty blond hair, deep-set eyes, and likes to wear dark colours.
Kay I got my image up on Yahoo now...yay 4 me.
Hope this works...um...O.o;; how do u stick em up here now. Eh-heh. I know, i suck at computer things
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
Close! But no cigar.
Almost!
I'm white, with glasses, never a freckle on my milky white skin (hee hee
) with eyes that change colour depending on the light (green, blue, grey), purplish black hair, and as for clothes...well........What do you mean by cutesy?
Almost everything I own is black or red, but...some of it is cute. I wear mostly stuff with lots of black lace or zippers and staps all over it. Tight pants, short skirts, big boots, I'm a ho!
I have to put the two pics I found up somewhere and then I'll post the link.
Oh, Damned--all you have to do is go to the page, highlight the link, press ctrl+c, then in the thread box where you type press ctrl+v and the link should pop up. Copy and paste-o!
I'm white, with glasses, never a freckle on my milky white skin (hee hee
Almost everything I own is black or red, but...some of it is cute. I wear mostly stuff with lots of black lace or zippers and staps all over it. Tight pants, short skirts, big boots, I'm a ho!
I have to put the two pics I found up somewhere and then I'll post the link.
Oh, Damned--all you have to do is go to the page, highlight the link, press ctrl+c, then in the thread box where you type press ctrl+v and the link should pop up. Copy and paste-o!
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
It's me!
Okey dokey. Here we go. These are the only pics Drew had of me on his comp so *shrugs* that's all I got.
This ones from last year when I was getting ready for my birthday. I AM in fact wearing a shirt though it doesn't look like it from the angle and is the reason why I'm giving Drew a sarcastic (at least it's supposed to be) smile. I also had my Sloane glasses back then and no nosering------ http://www.anycities.com/bubbly/joanna.bmp
This ones from April when we went to Miami and my hair was still brown and kinda short. It is entitled "Luke. I am your father."-------> http://www.anycities.com/bubbly/S2010238b.jpg
Also, a-hem, mavvy, do you have a secret love affair with your tongue we should know about??? X)
This ones from last year when I was getting ready for my birthday. I AM in fact wearing a shirt though it doesn't look like it from the angle and is the reason why I'm giving Drew a sarcastic (at least it's supposed to be) smile. I also had my Sloane glasses back then and no nosering------ http://www.anycities.com/bubbly/joanna.bmp
This ones from April when we went to Miami and my hair was still brown and kinda short. It is entitled "Luke. I am your father."-------> http://www.anycities.com/bubbly/S2010238b.jpg
Also, a-hem, mavvy, do you have a secret love affair with your tongue we should know about??? X)
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...
- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
bugger
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...