Page 1 of 2

I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:46 am
by Otakulord_usagi
awww what happened?nobodys alive on this forum anymore!! :cry: the last updates were way back in febuary. *pokes bodys* geex talk about abandonment. almost violent. you made the forum sad! shame on you!

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:40 am
by Derintini
hello... I'm not dead, I just wait a year before joining forums. and I think this is cute: :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:35 am
by Moo Cow
I'm alive! *huggles*I've been AWOL because... well, it got depressing that no one replied to my posts. I am unsure as to why the last forum (KDMES or something like that) went bye-bye and whether it is just us who cant find it and everyone else is partying over there? Honestly I liked that one better because there was non-comic related chat that went on all the time too so there was always a thread to reply to. What happened to all the old timers? They're gone.... Waaaahhh! Anyways, I'll try to help keep this alive. Starting with.... When is the prose form going to continue!!! I should probably read Kelly's LJ, its at http://www.livejournal.com/users/aelyn/
I know the thing was supposed to be on this site, i think. http://fatalistic.net/knkfics/main.html

Let's stay around here and hope more people come around!

...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:02 pm
by Shibbygirl
*walks up* Well, I'm here... 8)

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
by Otakulord_usagi
yes! people! this makes me so happy inside^^! or i should say happpy, three p's makes it more speceil ( wow im illiterate)

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:20 pm
by Orasa
*flails* I'm alive! XD I was AWOL as well for a while...but then I noticed the site finally updated...and reappeared XD

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:54 pm
by Tenthousandkings
Do Vampires count as living? Just curious...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:07 am
by Buddha_the_god
I'm alive!

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:17 am
by Tenthousandkings
Prove it. XD

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:46 pm
by Buddha_the_god
Beefjerky is my friend =D

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:25 am
by Tenthousandkings
Beffjerky is ikky. =P

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:14 am
by Moo Cow
Beefjerky is yuckky. i concur.


~Sara


But Slim-Jims are worse.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 7:43 am
by Tenthousandkings
Slim Jims == Death!

AGH! I can't think of anything!

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:00 am
by MavvTheThief
What about pockey? Or is it pocky? ...*shrugs*...

I hear that stuff's pretty good.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:24 pm
by Tenthousandkings
Pocky is alright. There are many different flavors. (Where is Jakunen when you need her...)

Fear the screech of the pocky addicts.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:43 pm
by MavvTheThief
What's pocky like anyhow? Aren't they like some sorta stick dipped in something like chocolate?

Posted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:08 am
by Tenthousandkings
Yeah thats exactly what it is. I am not a major fan its alright but a lot of my friends are obsessed. -_-;;

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:36 am
by The_Ink_Bunny
I dont even wanna know..

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:49 am
by Buddha_the_god
Some like pocky... some like beef... I like...

...

...

CAINE =D

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:09 am
by Tenthousandkings
Chocolate covered sticks mmm... how kinky XD