Page 1 of 1

How do ya like that!?...

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:47 am
by MavvTheThief
Huh huh? Yeah that's right. I know you're confused. Admit it! Seeing a strange person coming along and posting here like this. You gotta at least be wonderin' why. That or you're sickenly aroused for some reason.


Anyways. Heya all! Doubt anyone knows me besides a certain someone. Of course if she forgot (don't know how that would be though) that's really bad news for both of us.

Sigh. I guess I'm gonna have to contribute, in some way, my liking of the comic. Hmm....maybe later. Ha!

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:02 am
by Aelyn
XD Yo. *pokes Mavv in greeting* There is no greeting-flog ritual here, so I have to improvise.

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:28 am
by Terra
But EVERYONE pokes newbies! Or Chews on them like they do on the TsuChan Forums, but they Poke there too. Hmmmm...

Oh I know! we could shoot suction darts at newbies! *shoots Mavv with a suction Dart and gets her on the forhead* Suction darts are FUN ^_^

Welcome to the Arcana forums! Where we can drool over new sexy bishiness at every update! Please remember to deposit your drool in the Drool Pool.

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:43 am
by Aelyn
*takes this opportunity to point out that Mavv is a guy* ^_^

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:23 am
by Terra
Why do so many guys use girl avatars?

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:30 am
by Gundam
cuz the girls in said avatars are hot and/or scary. ^-^

hi mavv!!!! welcome to the forums. ... and there might not be a set flogging ritual but there's certainly a flogging TRADITION! ;)

and yes one of those who are "sickeningly aroused" thank you very much. :p

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:33 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
Hello Mavv!
(also curiously wondering what exactly a flogging is)
*gives Mavv a hug* ^^ Welcome!

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:39 am
by Gundam
a flogging is similar to a whipping... but the instrument used is heavier then a whip.

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:40 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
Thankies, Gundam. ^^ Yay! I'm not completely in the dark!

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:16 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12274
Hey Mavv, what's up?

Better be careful Kelly, looks like A~V is moving in slowly but surely

Godfather (I recommend we keep tabs on all new visitors...oh wait, no, we're not Nazis, or Dubya. Never mind)

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:32 am
by Fathom
Aha! Looks like we got another fan boi eh? join the club, fan boi since 1998 and still kickin it! :D

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:35 pm
by Dracoboy
Personaly I love to see some more fanbois inhere :wink:
Hehhehehehe...... um...yeah...welcome.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:41 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
*dumps acorns on Mavv* Welcome welcome! *is hyper* *dumps more acorns on mavv*