Page 1 of 1

Sloane Poetry ^_^

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:01 am
by Terra
I just felt inspired to do a poem from Sloane... ^_^
I'll probably add to it as the story progresses.

After
~~~~~
After nightfall
he trapped me.
After nightfall
he gave me no choice.
Afterwards
he made me his;
made my blood sing;
my skin rejoice.

After that
I wasn't me
After that
I watched in pain
In my mind,
I lay broken;
tossed aside
under bitter rain.

After tears
there is silence
After tears
I crave for blood
After all that
I cannot be redeemed
I'm alone now
left in the mud.

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:13 am
by Gundam
great poem!!!!!! it really flows well and the word choice is great. the only suggestion i have is to change "can't" to "cannot" in the last verse, i just think it would sound better that way. but it's a really cool poem. ^-^

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:08 pm
by Terra
I'm a poetic person... and that is a good idea... *goes to edit post*

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:07 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
:o..... It's not fair.... *looks glumly at the beautiful poetry* All I can right are stupid four line stanza that rhyme....... fooey.
^^;;; Ignore that. Your stuff's really good Terra!

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:55 am
by Terra
If you want to see more of my Poetry, go here: http://www.geocities.com/terrahawke/Poetry.html

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:44 pm
by Akiyhrah
wow! thats awesome!!! i have a poem too,

hey Sloane, your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind! go Sloane!

lol

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:14 pm
by Fathom
ooooooo pretty!!! brings a tear to my eye XD! anyways, love tha poetry, but im more a vincent fan than sloane!

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:31 am
by Daran
beautiful...