Page 1 of 1

Things you never thought you'd see

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:05 pm
by Caj_trixie
Okay, I know all of us have things that we think would be AWESOME sometime or another in the story line, but know that it will never happen, or at least that it probably won't. What kind of things do you think of?

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:07 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
-Holden having multiple boyfriends
-Caine not loving coffee
-Harper not stripping in front of a large crowd at a gig when everyone else is missing (specific, arent i? ^-^)
-Az not putting her dog up in Caine's face
--Vincent not trying to make holden his love slave for eternity

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:59 pm
by LutinEuphorique
Um... Adonis not being sexy, no matter what his facet.

That boy could make being a hobo sexy.

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:32 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
Kisoka going "Weeeeeee!!!!! I'm a pretty little harpy girl!!!!!!! Lalalalala!!!!"
.... I couldn't help myself ^^;;;

Adonis

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:32 pm
by Kaiser-chan
... x_x;; Adonis is /so/ seksi, you must be joking. *Kaiser-chan proceeds to die of his utter and complete hotness.* ^^ Sorry, don't mind the villian fangirl. I should prolly go back to my cage, so I can't drive any normal people insane. But could someone send something pale-haired, green eyed, and vampirous to me later? ^^ xD, sorry.

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:14 pm
by Mira Fastfire
oooh! ooh!!! *waves hand* I know!!

Kisoka and Azriel kissing!! *grins proudly* mmm..Kisoka...

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:33 am
by Akuma Sephitaro
hm...

Vincent getting with Dom? (c'mon, they'd be cute together ^__^)

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:11 pm
by Caj_trixie
lol yeah they would!^_^ *laughs*

hmmm... I like the adonis running aorund idea.^_^ Oh! he could be the guy in the dress in Con Air! lol that'd be hillarious.

okay, hee's some get together and weird ones:

1. Kisoka and Adonis, oh yeah. lol
2. Caine being a dog-demon, but maybe not knowing it
3. Dom being a werewolf (I have this weird thing wiht main characters not being human here.^_^; lol)
4. Kisoka and Vincent would be really cute too.^-^
5. The Arcana cast in clown outfits...OH, OOOHHHHH!!!! I should do that! okay, I've called dibs on that piccie! heheheheeee....
6. ummm... a toaster playing an important part in one of the comics
7. someone using the word "bludgeon"

heh, I like that word.^-^

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:42 am
by Notyetknown
one day im going to blow all of your minds away.

of course with an insanely mind-blowing confetti bomb.