Page 1 of 2
Vacation ^_^
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:28 pm
by Akiyhrah
hello all!! I am going on a loooong break for winter vacation. I am spending xmas with my family and new years with my friends on cortes island (nowheresville...lol) anyway, after that i have a preformance at our theatre to reherse and preform as soon as school gets back in. My vacation starts on the 20th and I won't be around the forums until about the 13th or 14th. But I will be very busy still cuz i have mock exams....T_T so anyway, this is just a quick heads up in case you wonder where i went! Buh bye every one! and Merry Christmas!
^_^
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:28 pm
by Dracoboy
Bye! Have fun!^^
Damn, I can't have vacation until next year

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:59 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
have fun!!! i cant wait til my cruise this spring!
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:01 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
I've traveled too much, I want to stay in one place for a while......
North Carolina in May.... What joy...... Right....
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:24 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
north carolina? what about Wisconsin? noo! *clings to jojo* i wanted to scare people in Wisconsin!!! nooooo!!! ...sniffle.... i already scared people in north carolina when i went to a family reunion... i
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:32 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
Think of this way Meghan, you get to scare people on the cruise! We're going to have so much fun. I hope you're feeling better. Ah poor Dracboy!
I hope you have a good Christmas anyway. *tosses a cookie to Dracoboy* hope you like it ! It's chocolate!
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:40 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
*evil glint* ehehehe... and its intercoastial waters...(whatever that means...) so, what i can figure from context clues... we can sneak some "items" onto the boat... *smirk* oh yes, this will be a fun cruise...
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:57 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
Yes it is. To bad Ashley isn't coming, or Frankie or Jamie. It will still be fun though. We can torture Rachel! *also has evil glint * Think of the possibilites.
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:30 pm
by Dracoboy
*tosses a cookie to Dracoboy* hope you like it ! It's chocolate!
Yummie! Thanks^^
I'll have my vacation in summer. Some see, sand and se...... sun fun!
And if i get a chance i'll go see some musea's too.
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:36 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
You're welcome. This summer we're thinking of going to Ireland. Sounds like fun doesn't it?
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:40 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232

! i love irish accents! lucky.... and they drink alot too... but thats just a steriotype
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:45 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12716
Big foo! Majory on the typness of stereo!!! Irish people are one of the least to drink! Hard to believe, but Corsac has gone to Ireland twice, and is 50% Irish, and his dad's whole side is Irish!!! Grrrr..... Evilness of mucho......
Fooey!!! Ireland of funness sounds!!! Go me now!!!!! It darn!!!! *jojo language, forgive must*
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:50 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
i still love the accents
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:12 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
I do too. Hope to see you guys on Monday.
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:35 pm
by Akiyhrah
hehehe i'm Irish! about 75%. reeeeeeellly Irish. I wish I could go to Ireland...
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:46 am
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
I'm not sure if we're actually going , but we all want to. I wish I could take you all with me. We could go searching for four leaf clovers (if they actaully exist)
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:26 pm
by Akiyhrah
that would be so fun! and you could try and catch a lepricaun (how the hell do you spell that?? lol)
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:59 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
Akiyhrah wrote:you could try and catch a lepricaun (
ah... that brings back memories.....
::Flashback mode::
1rst grade Teacher: Ok kids, remember to make a trap to catch a lepricaun (sp)! Make sure to use something gold looking!
Me: *thinking* 'ah yes, i will catch the dirty green bastard and force him to give me all his gold in exchange for his freedom... hehehe.... and i will use all of it to buy ALL the toys from Toys-R-Us.... oh yes, i will...'
:the next day::
Me: *checking the trap* what the? wheres the little man! all i got was this peice of crap little chocolate? and it has
nuts in it! i hate nuts in chocolate! *grumble* that teacher lied to me... never liked her... now to formulate my revenge....
::end flashback mode::
yes, good times, good times...[/i]
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:06 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12747
Whatever Meghan. Catching a leprechaun. That sounds like fun. *grabs net* Let's go hunt leprechauns!
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:59 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12232
...... yeah.... you do that jojo.... heres a gold wrapper to lure the "leprecaun" with... *hands golden candy wrapper*